Author Topic: why are american's so repressed?  (Read 24946 times)

mankie

Re: why are american's so repressed?
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2004, 11:58:00 am »
Originally posted by Celestial Balls:

Originally posted by mankie:
  I think we should have an affair! We could ride our bikes to the Egon Schiele exhibition after meeting for breakfast at the place that only serves free roaming hens eggs and vegan bacon and sausage. While at breakfast we could discuss why it's only the two of us on this board who like your husband...
sounds delightful...only if my husband can come on the date, too...and you could also bring along your favorite red-head [/b]
DEAL!  ;)

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #166 on: March 19, 2004, 04:47:00 pm »
Apparently, they changed their mind.

Tennessee county reverses call to make homosexuality a crime

DAYTON, United States (AFP) -  Officials in a rural Tennessee county held a five-minute emergency session to scrap an anti-gay resolution that earlier this week triggered a national furor, but failed to quash the controversy.

[snip]

All eight members of the panel supported Fugat, but some later disavowed their votes, saying they thought they were voting for a ban on gay marriage.

"It was my understanding the motion was on the (gay) marriage issue," panel chairman Terry Broyles, said Wednesday. "I was confused. I assume the other commissioners were, too."
 --------

Maybe you should pay more attention to what the f*ck you're voting on, prick.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2004, 02:38:00 pm »
More government in action:

Georgia House Bans Genital Piercings

mankie

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2004, 02:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by Skeeter:

So can Thatguy keep his Prince Albert if he moves to GA? Why just women and not blokes too?

markie

« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2004, 02:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bollocks:

So can Thatguy keep his Prince Albert if he moves to GA? Why just women and not blokes too? [/b]
Female circumsission has become a big deal in the UK too. There are long jail sentences (10 years) now even if you have your daughter mutilated abroad

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2004, 03:31:00 pm »
  So can Thatguy keep his Prince Albert if he moves to GA?
i'd like to see them try to take it from me.

markie

« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2004, 03:49:00 pm »
I can imagine a happy day in court for some jurors though......

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, let me show you my first piece of evidence......."

jkeisenh

« Reply #172 on: March 25, 2004, 06:00:00 pm »
ewewew.
 Yeah, there was a story about female genital mutilation in this month's issue of Jane.

Worst story in the article?  Some woman (19) who was dating a dentist (30+) let him hit her up with novicane and cut off labia and cut out clit.  Why?  So she could focus less on her lust and more on his needs.

ewewew

Originally posted by mark e smith:

So can Thatguy keep his Prince Albert if he moves to GA? Why just women and not blokes too? [/b]
Female circumsission has become a big deal in the UK too. There are long jail sentences (10 years) now even if you have your daughter mutilated abroad [/b]

mankie

« Reply #173 on: March 25, 2004, 06:03:00 pm »
Originally posted by chimblysweep:
 [QB] ewewew.
 Yeah, there was a story about female genital mutilation in this month's issue of Jane.

Worst story in the article?  Some woman (19) who was dating a dentist (30+) let him hit her up with novicane and cut off labia and cut out clit.  Why?  So she could focus less on her lust and more on his needs.

ewewew

Maybe it's just me...but the little man in the boat is the best bit to pay attention to when giving her oral..no?