Author Topic: Ted Leo Roll Call  (Read 5312 times)

vansmack

Re: Ted Leo Roll Call
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 08:58:06 pm »
Greetings from 35000 feet, with a slight hangover.

Brennser did leave as things were getting interesting. Great to see you again and I think that by the next time I'm there, you will be over Ireland not making the World Cup.  Maybe.

GGW is still one of the smartest guys I know and watching him holding court with some of the new young folks in town to change the world was awesome.  He had their undivided attention.  He aslo made about 10 calls to his missus "just one more drink with smackie then I'll head home..." I owe him tremendously.

Sweetcell must be hung like a horse because his missus is smoking hot - he's punching well above his weight.  I snuck a dance or two in with her and warned sweetcell that if she was younger, I'd go Tiger Woods on her.

The Director spun quite the soundtrack for my visit.  I have no idea what time it was when I got kicked out of the DJ booth, but I know I walked back to my hotel with a huge smile on my face.

thatguy also took care of me in fine fashion on Thursday night - thanks for that and the inspiration to have latina backup singers follow me around this xmas.

Today, I spent the morning avoiding the snow and watching United and then some college football with godsshoeshine - very cool of him to take me in and then brave the weather to get me to the airport.  Awesome time.

Thank you to everybody who came out to see me - sorry to everybody I wasn't able to see.  I'll be back in a few months - after my liver recovers.
27>34

ggw

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 03:26:48 pm »
My stomach and head still hurt.

True story.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 09:49:47 am »
i thought for sure smackie would be bunking with my kitten. crazy weather
o/\o

vansmack

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 01:47:57 pm »
i thought for sure smackie would be bunking with my kitten. crazy weather

Me too, actually.  The white stuff was really coming down....

We eneded up sitting on the Tarmac for an hour, but I didn't notice because I was passed out.  Woke up about half way through the flight, did a little free wi-fi bizness and watched a little Entourage.  Not a bad flight.  Thanks again.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 05:26:57 pm »
no problem, save the snowy trip to the airport, thats what i do most saturday afternoons anyway

mrs shoeshine asked me if we were drinking beers during the sportsfest, and i told her i had to drive in the snow and smackie was kind of hurting from hanging out with the director
o/\o