Author Topic: Parking/Metro Help  (Read 4386 times)

CoheedFan

Parking/Metro Help
« on: April 27, 2010, 02:22:23 pm »
I'm looking for a way to get parking close to the Club they were already sold out for the parking tickets for the lot.. Is there any parking I can use close to the Club? And what about directions on how to use and where to get to the Metro?
Thanks!!!!!!

James Ford

Re: Parking/Metro Help
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 02:27:53 pm »
If you have a car, you should be able to get parking reasonably close the the club, and have no need for Metro.

If you instead elect to take Metro, simply take the Green Line to U Street stop and walk to the Club from there.

I know this type of reply is usually reserved for Sweetcell.

You're welcome.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 02:35:10 pm »
Drive past the club and make the first left, there's a solid quarter mile of street to park on. If you hit the McDonald's, you've gone too far.
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 03:12:41 pm »
I know this type of reply is usually reserved for Sweetcell.

bitch - you're on my turf!  ;)

what the others said.  there is plenty of street parking around the club.  if you insist on paying, there is a cash lot (not affiliated with the 930 club) on 8th street, just south of V St (right about here).  i've also heard of people paying to park at howard university hospital, but heck on what time they close.

i've always parked on the street and have never had a problem.  at worse you're a 5 minute walk away.  metro is definitely another option, it's a 2-3 minute walk.
<sig>

andyrichter

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 07:47:30 pm »
If you take the metro, there are 2 exits.  Make sure you get out the 10th street exit.  The club is 2 blocks away from there.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 09:16:15 pm »
If you take the metro, there are 2 exits.  Make sure you get out the 10th street exit.  The club is 2 blocks away from there.

wasn't there talk of closing that entrance?  has that happened yet?
<sig>

andyrichter

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 11:12:45 pm »

wasn't there talk of closing that entrance?  has that happened yet?

i haven't heard anything about that and no, i used that entrance to get to the club just last weekend to pick up tickets.