Author Topic: anyone going to panic tonight...  (Read 1190 times)

lily1

anyone going to panic tonight...
« on: March 12, 2004, 07:20:00 pm »
a return after a long hiatus...

www.panicpeepshow.com

*sigh* how i miss metro cafe

Dandy01

Re: anyone going to panic tonight...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2004, 01:46:00 pm »
Did you go?  I was very excited at this news, not to mention the lineup of original DJs, however, I was getting very very sleepy...  maybe I'll make it up at Bliss tonight.

lily1

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 01:53:00 pm »
it was quite good for a while, then it switched over to some quasi punk type stuff that was bad, followed by the white stripes so i called it a night after that.

i like u turn, reminds me of metro cafe and it was cheap! $4 beers! and cover included a free drink.

Dandy01

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 02:15:00 pm »
yes, I got the same feeling when I went there for a different party some months back and perhaps this was one of the reasons they chose the venue.  Do we know whether this will be a regular friday night thing again?  (As a side note, Panic DJ Olli, in town from Berlin, will be guesting at the Blue Room Sunday (you're welcome Medusa! j/k))

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2004, 03:31:00 pm »
this Panic was an aberration, right?  It won't be a regular thing right?  I'm asking 'cause I missed it  :(

http://www.alex.to/doomlink
_\|/_

Medusa

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2004, 04:36:00 pm »
>  I was very excited at this news, not to mention the lineup of original DJs

But one of the main original DJ's, Pogo, was not there ...

> yes, I got the same feeling when I went there for a different party some months back

Did you come to Stripped?  If so, thanks!  :)   We needed all the help/attendance we could get with that one.  :)

Cheers

DJ Medusa.

Bags

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2004, 05:13:00 pm »
Originally posted by lily1:
 i like u turn, reminds me of metro cafe and it was cheap! $4 beers! and cover included a free drink.
Life in the big city, where $4 beer is cheap.....I agree, I agree, still it's funny to think about it sometimes.