Author Topic: Rex Grossman and the Shanahans can blow me  (Read 1731 times)

Thousand Made-Up Loves

Rex Grossman and the Shanahans can blow me
« on: October 16, 2011, 06:08:50 pm »
Far and away one of the most disappointing performances out of the Skins that I have seen in years, and that is saying something considering the state of the team. The team came out of the bye week flat and uninspired and the Eagles came out desperate and aggressive. Rex was absolutely pathetic out there today. Rex is capable of nothing more than holding a clipboard. The offensive playcalling was fucking embarrassing as well and the coaching staff shit their fucking pants today. That series where they were on the 25 late in the third and played themselves out of FG range basically was the nail in the coffin. The Shanahans should be ashamed of themselves. That was the most vanilla, predictable playcalling I've ever seen. EVER. You're on their 25 in the fourth quarter and have the momentum after a turnover. GO PLAY ACTION INTO THE FUCKING END ZONE! Instead, rush up the middle and then empty backfield telegraph pass that ends up getting picked.

FUCK YOU, SHANAHANS. Someone sign David fucking Garrard already. Save some semblance of a season.

FUCK!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Rex Grossman and the Shanahans can blow me
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 06:21:19 pm »
tumblr can to be your friend
T.Rex

Mobius

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 07:14:51 pm »
Fool you once, shame on them.  Fool you twice, shame on you.  Fool you three times, shame on you.  Fool you four times, shame on you.  Fool you five times, shame on you . . . .you get the idea.

Unsanity

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 07:24:41 pm »
Yeah that game sucked. Fairly typical actually.

vansmack

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 10:31:33 pm »
I broke my "never bet against a team coming off a bye week" rule when I saw the Eagles were getting points.  Easy pickin's...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:35:48 pm by vansmack »
27>34

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 11:00:16 am »
It was pretty pathetic. We could have made a statement with this game and instead just sat on our hands. How do you NOT run against the 30th ranked run defense!? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME! And Beck looked like shit too. It could just be the rust and that fact that he hasn't taken any reps with the first team since the pre-season. We'll see. We're gonna have to contain Cam Newton this weekend so that'll be fun to watch. If the Skins drop this one then they are the same old team and we can look forward to another disappointing season.
‼‼?‼‼

ggw

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 11:24:35 am »
My favorite Rex Grossman stat for this game:

Passes >10 yards:
Attempts: 11
Completions: 3
Interceptions: 4

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 11:35:43 am »

This guy's still available:

Brian

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 11:54:19 am »
i hear that mcnabb will be looking for a new job soon...
<sig>