Author Topic: Which one of you clowns authored this article?  (Read 5805 times)

killsaly

Re: Which one of you clowns authored this article?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 03:23:06 pm »
I?m thirty-three, the age of Jesus when he was crucified. Much like the world?s most beloved fictional character, I?m unmarried, I don?t have kids, and I?m unemployed.
Usually rebellious Christians wont refer to Jesus as a fictional character...

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 04:03:20 pm »
I?m thirty-three, the age of Jesus when he was crucified. Much like the world?s most beloved fictional character, I?m unmarried, I don?t have kids, and I?m unemployed.

They will if they've decided to become atheists, especially if they were brought up Christian. I know several of them and they are the ones who tend to get the most angst ridden when the subject of any sort of Christianity comes up.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 04:56:42 pm »

They will if they've decided to become atheists, especially if they were brought up Christian. I know several of them and they are the ones who tend to get the most angst ridden when the subject of any sort of Christianity comes up.

What's so annoying about atheists is how smug and self-satisfied they are.  How condscending they treat others with even a modicum on faith.  Yes, we get it, Ricky Gervais.  We are all bumbling idiots.  Yes, Bill Maher.   You are so much smarter than I am.  I am a total fool, Seth McFarlaine for believing in anything.

Brian
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:43:20 pm by Brian_Wallace »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 04:58:32 pm »
for someone that hates his . . . oh nevermind.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 08:00:46 pm »

What's so annoying about atheists is how smug and self-satisfied they are.  How condesceding they treat others with even a modicum on faith.  Yes, we get Ricky Gervais.  We are all bumbling idiots.  Yes, Bill Maher.   You are so much smarter than I am.  I am a total fool, Seth McFarlaine for believing in anything.

Brian

That is so true.

One thing that I did not make clear was that I was not talking about all atheists. Just a certain type. These types are just as, if not more so, annoying when they go off as any other religious extremists. A couple friends of mine are this sort of atheist and whenever a mention of Christianity comes up; like say, doing something for Christmas; they go nuts like some crazy possessed person during an exorcism. It's really to the point of being totally uncalled for and just plain disrespectful to others, let alone the faith itself. Not one of my Jewish, Hindu or Muslim friends ever say anything whatsoever disparaging regarding Christianity. Only that sort of ex-Christian atheist.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:07:04 pm by Jaguar »

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 08:38:00 am »
It's hard to think of anything that embodies the word "sophomoric" more than the author of that article. 
_\|/_