Author Topic: I was axing myself "What kind of douchebag goes to a Shamrock Fest on March 24?"  (Read 3074 times)

James Ford

...when the question was answered for me.

I'm in my gym locker room and two guys are talking about the detriments of drinking. One said "I'm going to Shamrock Fest Saturday, and I have to drink at that. But I'm cutting way back after that, immediately."

hutch

only douchebags use the word "douchebag" james ford!

are you a "douchebag"?

slappy

are you a "douchebag"?

'Axing' yourself?
Only douchebags use that crap.

James Ford

There's a keystroke limit on how long the title of your thread can be. What I wanted to type couldn't quite fit. So I saved a letter by misspelling that word.  ;)

are you a "douchebag"?

'Axing' yourself?

fatskippy

Drunken Maryland rednecks running around in their lacrosse jerseys.  Probably resembles the Preakness infield.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
There's a keystroke limit on how long the title of your thread can be. What I wanted to type couldn't quite fit. So I saved a letter by misspelling that word.  ;)

are you a "douchebag"?

'Axing' yourself?

So "I asked myself "what kinda of douchebag goes to Shamrock Fest on March 24?" wouldn't have worked better?
3MTA3

vansmack

I only use Ask body spray.
27>34

i am gay and i like cats

I only use Ask body spray.

somehow . . . i bet you are hot!

eros

Why did they not have it on the 17th?  You know, the actual St. Patrick's day?

I also found it funny/ironic that the weather on the 17th was beautiful and the 24th was cold/gloomy/rainy.
ʎɐʍou

James Ford

My guess:

Irish themed bands (Dropkick Murphys and um, Gavin Degraw) can be booked for a 3/24 gig for a fraction of the cost of a 3/17 gig.

Combine that with the theory that douchebags are happy to have a Shamrock Fest any day of the year.

And it's win/win for all.

Why did they not have it on the 17th?  You know, the actual St. Patrick's day?

I also found it funny/ironic that the weather on the 17th was beautiful and the 24th was cold/gloomy/rainy.

HoyaSaxa03

(o|o)

ggw

I was axing myself, "what kind of douchebag hangs around the gym locker room listening in on other dudes' conversations?"

James Ford

Very tight quarters, don't really have a choice. Especially when they talk so loud. Should i ax them to stfu?

I was axing myself, "what kind of douchebag hangs around the gym locker room listening in on other dudes' conversations?"