Author Topic: Troll Sightings  (Read 21294 times)

atomicfront

Re: Troll Sightings
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2013, 11:27:03 am »
walkonby

smart, but dont all smart people think they are smart, so are they really.  tall, but not too tall, just tall enough to seem like he must love basketball without coming across as some horror film freak.  angry a lot, and it comes from growing up gay and putting up with small town americans hatred toward gay people.  he was bullied and picked on and always told to grit your teeth and deal with it.  now he is always trying to succeed, always trying to be perfect, as if to make up for something or some life lost.  it will kill him one day and he will die of a heart attack, trying to do so much.  he is now slowing down on drugs and alcohol, because deep down inside he knows they are bad and will kill you.  he listens to music all the time and cant figure out why he seems to always need it.  he fights the good fight everyday of trying not to think that everybody else around you is not as qualified to be doing what you are.  sometimes he wishes he could master his meditation and ignore other people for the rest of this life.  a path is a path to walk on, not walk on by one.

We should have an introductions thread.  Where people describe themselves.  Photo optional.  I don't think James Ford profiles based on whether someone likes Americana and their taste in beer is all that informative.

Yada

« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2013, 11:47:34 am »
I unfortunately don't have the time to troll... but man if I did... I used to be one of the best.

Yada

« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2013, 11:52:37 am »

Yada: no married, no kids, has girlfriend. 30's. Lives in suburban MD, originally from PA. Likes Dr. Dog, Phish, and hoppy beer.

Pretty spot on... I am married to my partner and have a baby on the way! (doing my duty to ruin this world and bring more people into it)

James Ford

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2013, 11:55:05 am »
I actually know more about some of the people I described (as well as some that i didn't). But I didn't want to say anything too personal about anybody.

It helps if you're willing to meet people offline, which you have repeatedly stated that you're not!

walkonby

smart, but dont all smart people think they are smart, so are they really.  tall, but not too tall, just tall enough to seem like he must love basketball without coming across as some horror film freak.  angry a lot, and it comes from growing up gay and putting up with small town americans hatred toward gay people.  he was bullied and picked on and always told to grit your teeth and deal with it.  now he is always trying to succeed, always trying to be perfect, as if to make up for something or some life lost.  it will kill him one day and he will die of a heart attack, trying to do so much.  he is now slowing down on drugs and alcohol, because deep down inside he knows they are bad and will kill you.  he listens to music all the time and cant figure out why he seems to always need it.  he fights the good fight everyday of trying not to think that everybody else around you is not as qualified to be doing what you are.  sometimes he wishes he could master his meditation and ignore other people for the rest of this life.  a path is a path to walk on, not walk on by one.

We should have an introductions thread.  Where people describe themselves.  Photo optional.  I don't think James Ford profiles based on whether someone likes Americana and their taste in beer is all that informative.

James Ford

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2013, 12:12:08 pm »
Congratulations on the little one on the way!

Your use of the word "partner" threw me though i did know your partner was opposite sex (unless he isn't). I forget that married people use that term as well.

Yada: no married, no kids, has girlfriend. 30's. Lives in suburban MD, originally from PA. Likes Dr. Dog, Phish, and hoppy beer.

Pretty spot on... I am married to my partner and have a baby on the way! (doing my duty to ruin this world and bring more people into it)

Yada

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2013, 12:14:35 pm »

Your use of the word "partner" threw me though i did know your partner was opposite sex (unless he isn't). I forget that married people use that term as well.

I only use the term partner on this board... because walky does.

atomicfront

« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2013, 12:19:09 pm »
Swettcell trolling the introduction thread. 

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2013, 12:28:03 pm »

I only use the term partner on this board... because walky does.

soon i wont have to anymore.  i love the word, husband, more.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2013, 01:29:24 pm »
grateful

bitter

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2013, 01:44:35 pm »
i used to be bitter.  bitter tastes better with "before" and "been there" rather than with "belong."  give up bitter and say fuck it.  you know, being happy . . . is worth it.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2013, 02:25:48 pm »
DeathfromAbove: 30ish, single, maybe has a girlfriend, but an assman regardless. Likes hard rock, hip hop, electronic music. Doesn't care for Americana. Drinks beer but not really a craft beer guy like some of the above guys. Huge Nats fan.
I just want to reiterate, I am most certainly an ass man.
‼‼?‼‼

lagas

« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2013, 06:23:02 pm »
This board has seen many trolls, but atomicfront is without a doubt the most universally disliked poster that I can remember here. 

I'd imagine this makes him very happy.

I think Dupek was a pretty good troll back in the day
zorra

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2013, 07:43:55 pm »
This board has seen many trolls, but atomicfront is without a doubt the most universally disliked poster that I can remember here. 

I'd imagine this makes him very happy.

I think Dupek was a pretty good troll back in the day

he's still here.
(o|o)

stevewizzle

« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2013, 07:56:04 pm »
everyone has their shortcomings, perhaps you lose your "eclectic" status.  ;)
Sweetcell: Dislikes Americana.

+1

i thought that was generous.

stevewizzle

« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2013, 07:56:39 pm »
Swettcell trolling the introduction thread. 

nice use of the troll sighting thread.

poor execution of spelling.