Author Topic: the end of Coldplay?  (Read 6059 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Re: the end of Coldplay?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 01:39:55 pm »
I thought my quote was so brilliant....

been noticing that Hutch likes to make sure people don't miss his posts and references them often
He self-glosses and self-promotes with the worst of them. Board with some dignity, man.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 01:47:19 pm »
I thought my quote was so brilliant....

been noticing that Hutch likes to make sure people don't miss his posts and references them often

YOU! I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU!

game on.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 06:35:10 pm »
indeed, hutch worries a lot about his rep on this board.  he has been trying to start a permanent thread for some time now, but nothing has stuck.  definitely has a chip on his shoulder.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 06:41:29 pm »
he has been trying to start a permanent thread for some time now, but nothing has stuck. 

I can't help it if some of my great threads don't catch on... I mean the Lady Ga Ga tits explode thread...What more can one offer?

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 06:53:54 pm »
indeed, hutch worries a lot about his rep on this board.  he has been trying to start a permanent thread for some time now, but nothing has stuck.  definitely has a chip on his shoulder.
I think the thing about a Hutch thread is I can't put my finger on a hutch topic. You see a topic and you go "oh! That's a Julian topic" or a Vansmack topic or a ratBastard topic or a few other people. But hutch? I know what a trademark Hutch POST is, and it's usually piggybacking off someone else's topic. He's responding in a Hutch-y way but to someone else's started conversation. His posting style doesn't lead itself to him having a thread where he initiates the conversations.
LVMH

Unsanity

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 05:41:01 am »
I hope Coldplay calls it a day. They are boring and safe, I have no interest in such music. I saw them 3 times and actually took a nap during one of their sets (HFStival at M&T Bank). I'm sure Chris Martin will be fine...

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2014, 08:47:22 am »
Be sure to post reviews of Yo La Tango show in this thread
T.Rex

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2014, 01:46:32 pm »
he has been trying to start a permanent thread for some time now, but nothing has stuck. 

I can't help it if some of my great threads don't catch on... I mean the Lady Ga Ga tits explode thread...What more can one offer?

When did his tits explode?
FUKIT

vansmack

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2014, 04:48:19 pm »
I blame Gweneth Peltrow.
27>34

vansmack

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 03:13:37 pm »
Hello again. Tonight in London, the band will play their final full live show of 2014, at the BBC Radio Theatre in London.

You can listen live to the entire show on BBC Radio 2's website, wherever you live. If you're in the UK, you can also watch it at bbc.co.uk/radio2 and on BBC Red Button (just press red from any BBC channel). The show begins at 8pm UK time - click here to see what time that is where you are.

After the gig there will be highlights on YouTube and on the Radio 2 website.
27>34