Author Topic: Question for Seth or Twangirl  (Read 1205 times)

ggw

Question for Seth or Twangirl
« on: March 25, 2004, 08:59:00 pm »
Assuming the Dylan rumor is true (or even if it isn't), who decides to announce shows at different times?  Is it IMP?  Or, is it the artist?  And, what is the thinking behind it?

I bought tickets when the Bender show was announced.  When the Warner show was announced, I decided I'd rather see him at Warner, so I bought tickets for that show.  If he's playing at 9:30, that would be my preference, so I'll buy tickets.

I'm not really complaining, but it kinda sucks to have bought all these extra tickets (OK, so maybe I am complaining a little).

Ikarus

Re: Question for Seth or Twangirl
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 03:03:00 am »
i heard dylan was opening for the darkness AND they're gonna have free pony rides...pass it on...

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 08:13:00 am »
well, in this case, after the Bender show did so well, they decided to add the Warner

and, then, after that did so wellâ?¦

Bags

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2004, 11:16:00 am »
Originally posted by Ikarus:
  i heard dylan was opening for the darkness AND they're gonna have free pony rides...pass it on...
I heard that Sunday, after his Warner show, Dylan is headed over to the club to duet with Phair for an encore.  I'm going if there's a chance she'll look deeply into Bob's eyes and sing, "I want to be your bl*w job queen...."
    :D

beerbaron

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2004, 12:02:00 pm »
any idea when the tickets for Dylan will be released?

Ikarus

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 12:06:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
  I heard that Sunday, after his Warner show, Dylan is headed over to the club to duet with Phair for an encore.  I'm going if there's a chance she'll look deeply into Bob's eyes and sing, "I want to be your bl*w job queen...."
     :D  
dang it.  i was really lookin forward to that pony ride.