Author Topic: latest ticketbastard complaint  (Read 1581 times)

Arthwys

latest ticketbastard complaint
« on: July 18, 2008, 02:29:00 pm »
Alright.  So I still haven't gotten my ticket to Sunday of Vfest, and am beginning to get concerned.  So I email ticketmaster.  Here's my email message:

"I have still not received my ticket to the 2nd day of the Virgin Mobile Festival. I was wondering if they had been mailed out yet."

A couple hours later I get this reply:

"Thank you for contacting Ticketmaster Customer Service. You did not purchase the two day package for this event. Order # 11-***** is only for 08/10/2008 not both days. Thank you for using Ticketmaster."

No s#$t sherlock.  So I have just emailed them back trying to spell it out as clear as I can:

"To whom it may concern,

This reply does not answer my question.  I am fully aware that I only purchased a ticket for 8/10/2008.  The point is that I have not received anything from ticketmaster yet.  I am waiting for the delivery of my ticket to the 8/10/2008 date of the Virgin Mobile Festival in Baltimore, MD.  Should I be concerned that this has not arrived or have these not been mailed out yet?"

Why am I not surprised...
Emrys

sonickteam2

Re: latest ticketbastard complaint
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 02:30:00 pm »
but you didnt purchase a 2-day pass!!

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 02:40:00 pm »
come on guy.  you should know that ticketmaster is so busy selling/collecting back tickets to/from scalpers (for site re-release) that they can't be expected to answer all questions.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 02:56:00 pm »
Don't sweat it.  Once a friend and I were halfway to NY for a concert and  i jokingly said "you got the tickets?" and he was like "oh shit".

We called TM on the phone from the car and they had tix waiting for us at will call the next day.  I'd just call them.

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 03:21:00 pm »
ticketmaster's new website design.  ohhhhh, pretty.

Arthwys

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 03:39:00 pm »
Update:

They just gave me a call to my cell (had to put the number in as part of the form).  The person that emailed me apologised for the mistake and told me that my ticket was indeed mailed a long time ago.  They've made that one invalid and are sending me another.  Not bad.
Emrys

vansmack

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 04:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by Arthwys:
  Update:

They just gave me a call to my cell (had to put the number in as part of the form).  The person that emailed me apologised for the mistake and told me that my ticket was indeed mailed a long time ago.  They've made that one invalid and are sending me another.  Not bad.
And service like that only cost you somewhere between 30% and 73% over and above the actual price.
27>34

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 06:57:00 pm »
Can't you just login and check the status of your tickets? I think it's under "My Ticketmaster" or something.