Author Topic: Some women should be forced to have their wombs removed!  (Read 1320 times)

Frank Gallagher

Some women should be forced to have their wombs removed!
« on: July 26, 2008, 12:50:00 pm »
In less positive procreation news, Amy Winehouse is scaring the bejeezus out of us by blabbing about her desire to pollute the gene pool with incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil. "Blake and I can't wait to have kids. I want at least five kids. I want twins," the rickety, substance-susceptible singer yammers to the British edition of OK!. "Blake is gonna be the most amazing dad." (We assume she means once he gets out of the pokey, where he's currently serving a 27-month sentence on assault and obstruction-of-justice charges.) "To be honest, I think kids have got a lot more going on than adults," opines Winehouse, whose newly unveiled wax figure at Madame Tussauds looks far healthier and hygienic than she currently does. "They've got their heads screwed on a lot better."

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: Some women should be forced to have their wombs removed!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 02:47:00 pm »
Originally posted by Ever Circling Skeletal Family:
   "To be honest, I think kids have got a lot more going on than adults," opines Winehouse, whose newly unveiled wax figure at Madame Tussauds looks far healthier and hygienic than she currently does. "They've got their heads screwed on a lot better."
When those adults are Amy and Blake, she is dead on right!

bearman🐻

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:06:00 am »
What was that line from Scarface about how Tony couldn't have a baby with Elvira? Something about her pussy being polluted? That totally comes to mind.

Plus, check this photo out:

http://perezhilton.com/category/amy-winehoue/

vansmack

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 12:55:00 pm »
You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 01:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.
or ride a bicycle.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 02:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:

or ride a bicycle. [/b]
or post on message boards.

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 02:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by Ever Circling Skeletal Family:

Originally posted by walkonby:

or ride a bicycle. [/b]
or post on message boards. [/b]
exactly

Bartelby

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 03:42:00 pm »
Perhaps a few cocks need to be cut off too?  Just saying...  :D