Author Topic: Thatguy in Blender  (Read 1635 times)

Dr. Anton Phibes

Thatguy in Blender
« on: June 04, 2004, 09:10:00 pm »
Just received the new Blender magazine and was glancing thru when I saw a review of the Darkness show from April. On page 164 along with the article are 2 pics of the show. The one on the bottom of the page clearly shows thatguy standing up front facing the crowd. This is the issue with Janet Jackson on the cover. Her nip is concealed.....don't be frightened...

poorlulu

Re: Thatguy in Blender
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 09:41:00 pm »
i had a really funny mental image of that guy twirling round and round very,very fast..............

Ikarus

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 01:27:00 am »
do you have the sudden urge to buy a 930 t-shirt?

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 03:56:00 am »
thanks for the heads up.  i haven't seen that one yet.  i'll add it to the list.  i was in blender before, for the blink 182 show, i think.  for those keeping track (i hope nobody really is) the top of the side of my head was in the post last week after the velvet revolver show.

i'm gonna have to put all these together and make a where's waldo kinda book.

eltee

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 11:51:00 am »
Originally posted by thatguy:
  thanks for the heads up.  i haven't seen that one yet.  i'll add it to the list.  i was in blender before, for the blink 182 show, i think.  for those keeping track (i hope nobody really is) the top of the side of my head was in the post last week after the velvet revolver show.

i'm gonna have to put all these together and make a where's waldo kinda book.
it was SPIN (for Blink 182). Not that I'm keeping these pictures on my fridge or anything.  ;)

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 12:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sugartastic Tee Silk:

it was SPIN (for Blink 182). Not that I'm keeping these pictures on my fridge or anything.   ;)  [/b]
it was both, actually.  the blender pic might be from a different show, but i think it was blink as well.

someone brought me a copy of the spin one day, and it somehow ended up on the doorman's desk at the end of the night.  a patron picked it up and started to leave with it.  i told him it was mine and asked him to put it back.  he said "how do i know it's yours.  your name isn't on it."  i said "ok.  if your picture is on page 31, you keep it.  if mine is, i keep it."

MAXX44

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 11:28:00 pm »
Josh, didn't I bring you a SPIN with your picture in it? Maybe a couple of months ago ? Any how.......