Author Topic: herndon festival  (Read 2895 times)

flawd101

herndon festival
« on: June 04, 2004, 10:02:00 pm »
somebody go with me!!!!!!!!!
 go to herndon library(fairfax county, look it up)....there are bands, rides, food, and fun.

me and my friends won ninja swords at a crappy game and fought all tonight.....i wont tell the funny amazing story....

i'll be there 1-4 or longer tommorrow (sat.) i'll be wearing a black bleeding through shirt. spikey black hair, and of course, black pants....

poorlulu

Re: herndon festival
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 10:34:00 pm »
i'll be wearing a black bleeding through shirt. spikey black hair, and of course, black pants....

so you will be really easy to spot in amongst your peers then........

you guys like to look different just like all your friends..........

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 03:52:00 am »
Originally posted by poorlulu:
  you guys like to look different just like all your friends..........
i've had a slogan in mind for a webstore that i'll probably never get around to opening.  i was going to create punkasfuck.com and sell hot topic type clothes.  the slogan for the site: "so you can be different...just like everybody else."

MaLo

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 09:17:00 am »
Flawd, you've just described every teenage kid in the herndon/reston area...especially those that hang out at Reston Town center all the time

if the rain stops, i may stop by the herndon festival later this evening...a friend of mine is all excited about it....called me yesterday screaming somthing about a ninja sword

mankie

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 10:47:00 am »
Herndon festival is just a cover for the MS13 rally.

flawd101

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 01:10:00 pm »
i dont shop at hot topic....they are pants i got from sears for $20...my friends dont look like me i dont hang with "those" ppl....

non whites dont come out in the daytime/rainy... they havent really been out the last to days. to many cops.

i dont wear my clothes to be different, i wear them because they are soft and comfortable  :D  

every kid in reston town center are fuck ups....more then me, they are the rich kids that thing korn is more metal then iron maiden and dont know where iran is...they are to high and drunk...

mankie

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 01:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  i dont shop at hot topic....they are pants i got from sears for $20...my friends dont look like me i dont hang with "those" ppl....

non whites dont come out in the daytime/rainy... they havent really been out the last to days. to many cops.

i dont wear my clothes to be different, i wear them because they are soft and comfortable   :D  

every kid in reston town center are fuck ups....more then me, they are the rich kids that thing korn is more metal then iron maiden and dont know where iran is...they are to high and drunk...
The only thing Herndon kids know about Iran is when they say, "Iran away from the hispanic kids before the set about me with a huge knife"

sacriforce

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 03:50:00 pm »
Didn't you know that us non-whites turn into snaggle-toothed gremlins when we get wet? Never mind how huge my cock gets. And the cops know that too - especially the whole cock thing - so whenever they catch us coloreds hanging around Reston Town Center, they're like "No fuckin way, man. Fuck this colored gremlin shit. Let's git im!!!"

Actually, I've (well)hung out at Clydes with my white friends. At night, too, and I can assure you that it's ... very boring bc we always end up going back to their place to do bong hits and watch cable.

Originally posted by flawd101:

flawd101

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2004, 10:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by sacriforce:
  Didn't you know that us non-whites turn into snaggle-toothed gremlins when we get wet?
but you are no cute little gizmos when not wet.  :D

MaLo

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2004, 12:17:00 am »
i went to the herndon festival this evening...but i didn't see flawd(not that i was really looking)..it was cold and miserable and there were only like 5 people there...went across the street to Jimmy's and drank up with the Herndon white trash

sacriforce

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2004, 04:18:00 am »
but you are no cute little gizmos when not wet.   :D  
yes I am.

flawd101

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2004, 07:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by sacriforce:

but you are no cute little gizmos when not wet.    :D  
yes I am. [/b]
not posible. only ewoks are cuter then gizmo. and you are not an ewok because you are on earth...

eltee

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2004, 07:55:00 pm »
Big Brother, Little Brother programs are so cute.