Author Topic: Password for The Killers/Keane @ Merriweather?  (Read 14072 times)

HoyaSaxa03

Re: Password for The Killers/Keane @ Merriweather?
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2005, 06:00:00 pm »
dadgum it, i take one day off to go to a nat's game and i miss all this fun!!

MTV2 sucks fucking balls, why would any self-respecting hipster watch my chemical romance videos? oh, sorry kosmo.
(o|o)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2005, 06:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  dadgum it, i take one day off to go to a nat's game and i miss all this fun!!

MTV2 sucks fucking balls, why would any self-respecting hipster watch my chemical romance videos? oh, sorry kosmo.
they have videos too!!!!!  :D
T.Rex

BLACKSTORM

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2005, 11:33:00 pm »
A true fan knows when tickets for a show go on sale. If you don't know then you are dumb. I got Row D seats. Stop complaining and use your brain. All bands will help thier fans get tickets in any way they can. Its real simple, bands have web-sites check them out from time to time, it might be worth it.

Tetley's Draught

snausages

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2005, 12:21:00 pm »
For anybody still interested in the presale today, the password is indeed "lasvegas".  Thanks to those who posted this information, and no thanks to the people who were dicks about it.  Looks like all that's left at this point is lawn seating, so it might make sense to wait until the rest of the tickets are released tomorrow via the regular sale on ticketmaster if you want better seats, assuming they weren't all released today, which I think is a safe assumption.

Also, it looks like there are only single tickets left through The Killers website.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2005, 12:27:00 pm »
and the name calling continues....

someone nicely pm about the pw and and i sent it to them...
T.Rex

sonickteam2

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2005, 12:34:00 pm »
Originally posted by snausages:
  For anybody still interested in the presale today, the password is indeed "lasvegas".  

Looks like all that's left at this point is lawn seating,
do you see any correlation between you blabbering the password and there only being lawn seats left?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2005, 12:39:00 pm »
secondly i'm not about to post any password found on another blog, forum, etc without knowing the origin.  just because it's on posted elsewhere doesn't mean it correct.  if said password was incorrect and people were relying on it, it just causes more fustration when the presale sells out and they can't get tickets because of bogus info.

i have zero sympathy for any fan of band who routinely uses presales like Wilco and Interpol and isn't willing to take time to sign up for the appropriate mailing list, be it venue or band related.  if you don't want to be spammed, then use a seperate gmail account for such lists.  it's why al gore invented them.

and if its such a huge concern about how information is sent out. then directly contact the bands management, the promoter, etc to voice that concern.  posting  such concerns in a public forum is going to allow to become open for discussion.
T.Rex

Bags

« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2005, 01:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam3:

Originally posted by snausages:
  For anybody still interested in the presale today, the password is indeed "lasvegas".  

Looks like all that's left at this point is lawn seating,
do you see any correlation between you blabbering the password and there only being lawn seats left? [/b]
I have a feeling no....it takes a certain sophistication of logical thought and realization of consequences, which I don't see evident in the debate from the "post it everywhere" side.

novadancer

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2005, 01:59:00 pm »
alright. I'm a general lurker, note the number of posts, but that my id is not in the 9 thousand range  ;)   I HAVE been on the killers mailing list for a good 6 months. The last email I got from them was mid-march, so much for being a fan.  I actually have a job where I can't be checking each band I love every freaking day(I checked 2 days ago and there was nothing about this!). And the best I could come up with at ticketmaster at 10 am for 4 tickets was lawn. So now we're split up around the center section kinda far back.  Will be trying again tomorrow, hopefully they'll release better and more seats. And I can sell at an outrageous price to the friends of all you people who decided it was necesssary to broadcast the presale password!!!

sonickteam2

eltee

« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2005, 02:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam3:

Originally posted by nomad0186:
  christ you looked up my fucking webshots? You are SICK. I'm officially done w/ this forum.
you werent like, ever, any part of this forum. [/b]
13.5 minutes to be exact