Author Topic: Good Charlotte  (Read 3756 times)

eltee

Re: Good Charlotte
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 10:09:00 am »
Originally posted by BookerT:

Originally posted by azaghal1981:
  It may have been; I'm just going by what I think I remember reading on this board. A few passed by the club and barely saw anyone in line or something.

I could be wrong though; one of the people who know the search secret should pull it up.
seems like it wasn't too crowded for that secret show at the black cat [/b]
Maybe people favor the 9:30. ;P

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 01:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by jimc:
  What was up with not playing an encore last nite ??
I might go to the sonar show-how was it except for the fact that you waited around for a non-encore?
xoxo

saintangelsin

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 04:29:00 pm »
The reason the Black Cat show was somewhat empty was because a lot of people thought they had no chance of getting free tickets. That was back in March of 2007. My friends and I went and had a blast. They even played me a few older songs of theirs. The whole situation with the free show to me was almost a strange psychology experiment. A lot of people didn't come out because they thought they had no chance. I'm glad I went because it felt like one of their shows from back in the days before they became huge.

ps- I really wish I could've seen the boys either at Sonar or at the 9:30 club, but unfortunately, I had a family emergency that prevented me from attending.