Author Topic: A Full Report, Please...  (Read 997 times)

nkotb

A Full Report, Please...
« on: April 12, 2004, 03:23:00 pm »
Wow, so I come back and this place is chock full of new stuff and all types of Greasers vs. Socs turf wars.  Anyway want to catch me up?  Any good new shows (and PLEASE don't say Franz Ferdinand)?  Any "can't miss" zings, jabs or barbs?  I need to know!

vansmack

Re: A Full Report, Please...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 05:00:00 pm »
Well, Mankie's scared because his eyelids are jammed and Markie's old-man is here. Venerable needs a live roost . . . was it a live rooster?

Yeah, Venerable needs a live rooster to take the curse off Kosmo's glove. And, nobody seems to know what to give Walkie or I heart Walkie for their wedding present. Is that about right?

We are dealing with a lot of shit here, NKOTB.
27>34

nkotb

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 05:05:00 pm »
Wow, things are more serious than I first thought.  The only help I can offer is for the wedding present; maybe a black arm-band lamenting Black Eyes?  Just a thought.  

Man, I leave for two weeks and you guys lose control.

Originally posted by vansmack:
  Well, Mankie's scared because his eyelids are jammed and Markie's old-man is here. Venerable needs a live roost . . . was it a live rooster?

Yeah, Venerable needs a live rooster to take the curse off Kosmo's glove. And, nobody seems to know what to give Walkie or I heart Walkie for their wedding present. Is that about right?

We are dealing with a lot of shit here, NKOTB.

saco

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 05:45:00 pm »
Candlesticks always make a nice gift. And, maybe you can find out where she's registered, maybe a place setting, or maybe a silverware pattern is good. Ok Lets get TWO!

Bravo Smackie. Bravo.

walkman

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 07:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by nkotbie:
  Wow, so I come back and this place is chock full of new stuff and all types of Greasers vs. Socs turf wars.  Anyway want to catch me up?  Any good new shows (and PLEASE don't say Franz Ferdinand)?  Any "can't miss" zings, jabs or barbs?  I need to know!
Ignorant boardies from Hfstival.com attacked Big Yawn and were driven off thanks to our wit and intelligence.  Then they attacked 930 and were driven off thanks to Kosmo's utter lack of anything that could be remotely confused with a day job.  Mank, the Scientist and Pollard delivered zings, jabs AND barbs, Smackie and Bede lectured intelligently, GGW struck some low blows and Rhett made a general nuisance.  What else is new?

poorlulu

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2004, 10:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by nkotbie:
yaaaaaaaaaay, you are back...........

nothing much happened here....... 'cept that i missed you............