Author Topic: smokin a j in the club...is it ok?  (Read 4689 times)

vansmack

Re: smokin a j in the club...is it ok?
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2005, 04:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  so just what does the staff do with said stash.
 after party at seth's?
Halo night.
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2005, 04:09:00 pm »
here is the honest truth about smoking, you bunch of weed heads.  eigth or ninth street is your best bet.  watch for parked cops in the howard parking lot, near the mcdonalds.  they also like to park on ninth street, just sitting there. NEVER in the parking lot. if you do smoke on the street, watch out for the black guys who break into people cars.  not trying to be racist here, but every shady person i've ever seen wandering around the club, with a look of "i don't have a ticket to the show," is a black male, and will chase you down if they smell your pot.  if that happens, just say, look, it's jay-z coming out of the back of the club, and run the other way.

ggw

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2005, 04:24:00 pm »
The honest truth is -- if you have to ask, then you are probably one of those people who aren't very bright about it and will likely get caught anyway.

If you were smart about it, you wouldn't have to ask because you would know how to do it in such a way that it wouldn't matter whether there was some "unofficial" policy or not.

Arthwys

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2005, 04:25:00 pm »
i'm surprised this guy stuck around long enough to get a straight answer out of anyone...usually the nutters on this board scare people of his type off after one post.  And that's why i love this place  :D
Emrys

sonickteam2

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2005, 04:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
 some "unofficial" policy or not.
its the weed handshake.

Sir HC

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2005, 05:14:00 pm »
The solution is to make brownies.

walkonby

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2005, 05:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sir HC:
  The solution is to make brownies.
ya, buddy.  just make sure you make them extra spicy, and hand them out to the unexpected.

Shadrach

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2005, 07:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by reggie05:
  what is the unofficial policy on sparking say a j in the club?  Or what about toking in the car in the parking garage beforehand?
Since no one really gave an honest or non-sarcastic answer I'll be the straight laced one who responds.

Official 9:30 Policy is this: Illegal Drug Use Will Not Be Tolerated.

You will be asked to leave the venue.

This applies to the 9:30 parking lot as well. If you are seen partaking in such illegal activities prior to entering the club, you will be refused entry into the venue.

chadboy

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2005, 08:18:00 pm »
that's the un-official policy as well.
 case closed