Author Topic: Need a ride to My Chemical Romance?  (Read 1261 times)

Ontap

Need a ride to My Chemical Romance?
« on: April 10, 2007, 04:05:00 pm »
Let On Tap Magazine take you to the 4/27 My Chemical Romance Show at Merriweather Post Pavilion. Ticket price includes round-trip transportation from Arlington, send-off party, and lawn ticket. (some bus only seats may be available) Must be 21+
 Visit www.ontaponline.com for more information.

PigIron

Re: Need a ride to My Chemical Romance?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 05:57:00 pm »
I've heard "My Chemical Romance".  And if I'm ever in danger of being subject to that kind of music again, I'd like to actually be struck by a bus.  Could "On Tap Magazine" or the website provided set me up with a plan like that?

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 06:27:00 pm »
Better question is does MCR have fans that are 21+?

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 06:42:00 pm »
arguably THE most pertinent question: will the bus get there before the show starts?!?

(note: i'm sure the bus will in fact get there with time to spare... this was a dig at last year's VFest bus, which arrived only after the first two acts had finished.  i'm hoping my gripe registers and that this year's bus gets to pilmico on time  :p )
<sig>

Ontap

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 02:10:00 pm »
Haha, yeah Vfest was not our fault! You saw the traffic. Who would've guessed a normally hour and a half ride would take 3 and a half hours!! We are doing a Vfest trip again this year and we are planning to include hotel as well. Will be better than last year! But seriously, the My Chemical Romance show, we will be on time because I can't miss a second of Muse or Mae!

Ontap

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 11:50:00 am »
We are selling out soon for MCR and Muse so buy for you and your friends!

sonickteam2

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 12:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by Ontap:
  But seriously, the My Chemical Romance show, we will be on time because I can't miss a second of Muse or Mae!
since when is Mae playing this show?