Author Topic: Massive Attack Roll Call  (Read 2924 times)

brennser

Re: Massive Attack Roll Call
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 09:53:00 am »
The Twilight singers/Mark Lanegan will be releasing a cover of Massive Attacks Live With Me later this year....song is available on their myspace page and its very good....

http://www.myspace.com/twilightsingers

bearman🐻

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 10:01:00 am »
Small stage? Not compared to the old 9:30  :)

Bags

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 10:09:00 am »
Hey, turns out I can't make Friday's show.  I have two tickets to sell...will go on Craigslist tonight, but if there are any takers here, I'll always sell on the board first.

Oy...(I'll probably hit the Thursday show).

Relaxer

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 03:06:00 pm »
Originally posted by brennser:
  The Twilight singers/Mark Lanegan will be releasing a cover of Massive Attacks Live With Me later this year....song is available on their myspace page and its very good....

http://www.myspace.com/twilightsingers
That is so great. I loved it when they incorporated the song into the 9:30 set from a few months ago. I got the impression that almost noone there recognized it.

I play Live With Me for people all the time and they love it. It's a great mix of old-style soul and new-fangled electronica.
oword

saintangelsin

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 02:32:00 pm »
I will be there Thursday night! I am seriously excited about this show. I've been listening to MA since spring of 1998. It's quite surreal to realize that it's been since fall of 1998 (i was 13 back then) since Massive Attack last played here. Unfortunately, I missed that show because it was on a school night. I'm just seriously happy that they're coming back to the area at last!

What time should I show up at the club to get a good spot on the floor? I was thinking of getting to the club about 630 pm.

blinksaar

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2006, 07:03:00 pm »
friday, cant wait

lily1

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2006, 05:24:00 pm »
I cannot go tonight, unfortunately. Anyone want my ticket? PM please.