Author Topic: My Chemical Romance / Muse  (Read 1631 times)

RustyOrgan

My Chemical Romance / Muse
« on: February 08, 2007, 12:10:00 am »
Hey there - Anyone have the password for the presale?

Chulahoma

Re: My Chemical Romance / Muse
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:05:00 am »
I believe the password is: MuseShouldBeHeadlining

case sensative.

K8teebug

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:18:00 am »
That was funny.  And yes they should.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 10:25:00 am »
It's general admission so I'm not sure if buying them at 10:00 or later will even matter.  It looks like FrontGate tickets has been licensed to sell some advance seats for the tour as well, you could always go through them now:
 http://mcrblackparade.ducatking.com/

urwhyimhiding

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 11:05:00 am »
yesterday dc101 had people call in and vote on who should really be headlining the show. I was just amused that anyone that called in for mcr was then asked what year they will be graduating high school, and it was all around 2011 or so.  The older voters leaned towards muse.  I havent decided if I will go to the show, but I guess I dont really care who headlines.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 11:25:00 am »
I can see why they might make the pavillion general admission in order to not have to herd everyone to their seats as well as enforcing it but the fact that they don't even have it divided between pavillion and lawn is going to make it chaotic as hell, at what point will they cut off pavillion access?  It definitely provides no incentive to buy tickets right away, maybe I don't know the drawing power of MCR but I doubt they can pull in the 15-17,000 people it will take to sell it out.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 11:30:00 am »
I'd go to this but only to DJ at 932  :D
T.Rex

sonickteam2

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 12:43:00 pm »
at what point will they cut off pavillion access?  
if all tickets say GA on them, they will give out enough wristbands, on a first come first server basis to fill the pavilion, the rest will have to be on the lawn, and you will need to show your wristband each time you enter the pavilion.

so buy your tickets whenever, but get to the show nice and early that day, to ensure a wristband for the Pit or Pavilion.  

thats how its been done in the past anyway.

lbcardoni

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 01:21:00 pm »
I believe the password is: MuseShouldBeHeadlining

case sensative.

If you don't like My Chemical Romance and do like Muse, wouldn't you rather Muse play first so you could leave once they were done playing and not have to sit through a band you don't like?