Author Topic: Embrace & Jem Cancelled  (Read 1442 times)

indiekid75

Embrace & Jem Cancelled
« on: August 01, 2005, 10:49:00 am »
Apparently Jem had a scheduling conflict (what?) and no word why Embrace have called off their whole East coast tour.  Anybody have the scoop on what's up?  Unusual for 9:30 to be empty 3 nights in a row.    :(

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: Embrace & Jem Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2005, 10:55:00 am »
Originally posted by indiekid75:
   Anybody have the scoop on what's up?  
Seth hates you newsletter. Join the mailing list to find out why!

indiekid75

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2005, 11:01:00 am »
Who's Seth?  What newsletter? And join what mailing list?

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 11:03:00 am »
I'm sorry, my original message somehow got an entire line cut out. I meant to type:

Seth hates you personally according to the latest Volume subscriber newsletter. Join the mailing list to fine out why!

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 11:05:00 am »
The American NAZI party booked the 9:30 for a three night event. Apparently was a better moneymaker for the 9:30 than the Embrace and Jem shows, so they went with it. At leest that's what my contact at Astralwerks tells me.

Originally posted by indiekid75:
  Apparently Jem had a scheduling conflict (what?) and no word why Embrace have called off their whole East coast tour.  Anybody have the scoop on what's up?  Unusual for 9:30 to be empty 3 nights in a row.     :(  

indefinitely

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 11:00:00 pm »
i think i read somewhere (embrace messageboard? i don't know why seeing as i don't listen to embrace) that embrace cancelled their tour b/c they may be doing a vh1-sponsored tour later in the year w/ aqualung.

Medusa

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 10:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer: The American NAZI party booked the 9:30 for a three night event. Apparently was a better moneymaker for the 9:30 than the Embrace and Jem shows, so they went with it. At least that's what my contact at Astralwerks tells me.

Is this true?

Cheers

DJ Medusa.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 05:39:00 am »
Unfortunatley Jem had to cancel because she couldn't bring herself to get out of my bed!!!!  :D