Author Topic: must pass piss test  (Read 2015 times)

bboydesigner

must pass piss test
« on: August 14, 2005, 01:05:00 pm »
anyone here know of a 100% way to pass a piss test? did the nyasin (sp) I think that worked before, just checking to see what else works.

SPARX

Re: must pass piss test
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 01:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by bboydesigner:
  anyone here know of a 100% way to pass a piss test? did the nyasin (sp) I think that worked before, just checking to see what else works.
100%,Id say abstain for 30 days, or you can always get the Whizzanator.

distance

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 01:41:00 pm »
i would say to not have done anything that would cause you to fail it would be the easiest way to pass a piss test without having to worry about the results.

definitivedoodle

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 02:13:00 pm »
water, water, water.

Relaxer

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 03:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by distance:
  i would say to not have done anything that would cause you to fail it would be the easiest way to pass a piss test without having to worry about the results.
Gee, that's real helpful. I'm trying to think why you would post that other than to be a twat, but... I got nothing.

Anyway, if you've been smoking daily, right up to the day of the test, get one of the products advertised in High Times. Test Clean is one that I've heard is particularly good.

Drink lots of water (but not cop-killing amounts). I've heard anecdotally that cranberry juice is effective.

If you only smoked once or twice, it's usually out of you within a week or two, which might be helpful depending on how stringent the test is.

Do NOT bring in someone else's piss. That doesn't work anymore, and it's gross.
oword

lionforce5

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 03:38:00 pm »
Originally posted by Relaxer:

Originally posted by distance:
Gee, that's real helpful. I'm trying to think why you would post that other than to be a twat, but... I got nothing.
  [/b]
Well...he did ask for a 100% way to pass.  As far as I know, that would be the only 100% method.

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 03:59:00 pm »
you guys are such smart asses.  me loves it.

definitivedoodle

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 04:56:00 pm »
haha oh man...

anyways now i wonder...

does niacin work?

poorlulu

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 05:12:00 pm »

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 05:19:00 pm »
I just hope you get nailed you fucking dope-head loser....duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!  :roll:

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2005, 06:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by bboydesigner:
just don't do what i did ... drinking 3 gallons of water in the 24 hours before i took the test, then taking some B12 tablets to color my pee yellow ... they got the results back and said, "well, you just pissed pure water" ... i re-took the test about a week later and was fine though

if you don't smoke regularly (every day or other day), then you should be able to just drink a lot of water and clean it all out in a week or so ... the whole 30 days thing is a "worst case scenario" for only the most rasta of us
(o|o)

walkonby

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2005, 06:45:00 pm »
stone him, stone him to death!  you missed a mark by the wayside; cast another.

a powder in a plastic bottle.  add water.  looks like gatorade.  you drink it, wait one hour for it to take effect, then it works for up to four hours.  makes your pee a little neo-george clinton hair braid colored at first, and you will pee more than normal during those four hours, so timing is critical with this stuff.  search for that product, if it is still sold.  forgot the name of it, though, but it works fine enough to fool even those neato scientific piss cups that have a positive/negative site strips on the side.  so take that miss mother ship china with your egg fried rice soup, with those little crunchy noodle things.