Author Topic: Who taught Andrew WK how to Party Hard?  (Read 3140 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Who taught Andrew WK how to Party Hard?
« on: February 10, 2003, 12:52:00 pm »
Clearly it was markie, poorlulu, and jadetree after hanging with them on saturday.  (there was another there who just seem to blend in with the woodwork).  nods to thirsty who like mcguyver can use two schlitz cans to make his point.   was the drummer from the nighties, and clearly a star in  poorlulu's book, a frequenter  of this forum?<P>kosmette and I had a marvy time on this latest forum outing and if weren't for a upcoming  weekend trip would be up for more antics.<P>so if there is another outing this weekend.... make sure your partying skills are premiere league, otherwise you'll be left in the dust.  for the record both markie and jadetree's behavior was worthy  red cards.<P>it's too bad that 9:30 staph were all working for a living, as  their presence would have made for an even more interesting forum outing.  maybe some other time?<P>beyond this weekend, my suggestion for a future forum outing is "right round" with dj lil'e, who was spinning on the backstage sat night.  a little 80's club music is good for the soul once in awhile.  march 14th, the same night as the bellrays, is the next time she's at the blackcat.<P>Go on an forum outing and learn how its done, with the ones who showed Andrew WK how to PARTY HARD!<P>
T.Rex

thirsty moore

Re: Who taught Andrew WK how to Party Hard?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 12:56:00 pm »
Ah Kosmo,  I use whatever I can to make my point!  I believe you are talking about the singer of The Nighties.  And no, he does not post on this forum.  However, he could be a lurker.<P>

poorlulu

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 10:30:00 pm »
no thirsty the lead singer of the nighties is a little to weird for me.....(and seeing as how i like to hang out with you that really is saying something)<P> yes kosmo the object of my affection on saturday night was the ex drummer of the nighties and not so frequent poster nkotb..........

Venerable Bede

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 10:38:00 pm »
i'm sure the wallflower will be crushed to hear that you don't fancy him.
OU812

poorlulu

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 10:48:00 pm »
only markie fancies the wallflower.......<BR>i believe he offered him head all night........<P>his beer was very flat..........

Venerable Bede

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 10:57:00 pm »
was wallflower's friend "out" with him too?
OU812

poorlulu

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2003, 11:03:00 pm »
nope ......the wallflower was the leader of a gang of one............<P> <P>so are you at work or at home?<P>i emailed your lovely g/f.......is she lurking with ya........?

Venerable Bede

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2003, 03:39:00 pm »
i was at work till 10 last night. . will probably be at work until 10 again tonight.  will hope to catch an encore presentation of 24 later this week, i suppose
OU812

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2003, 05:08:00 pm »
are there any of these left?<P>
T.Rex

markie

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2003, 05:30:00 pm »
Oh yea!<P>Thanks for them. Some people are trying to cut down a little. I am trying not to eat more than one a day.....<P>But they are sooo good though. It makes things difficult.