Author Topic: Any up dates on Lollapalooza?  (Read 7207 times)

Ikarus

Re: Any up dates on Lollapalooza?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2003, 01:45:00 am »
seems like someone is brand new to teh intarweb.  <P>its like this:  if you post a question without reading the previous threads which may actually be relevant to your question, expect to be flamed.  mercilessly.  granted, this forum doesn't have a search feature, but the original hullapalooza thread is still on the first page.  there are some very cranky cats prowling this board.  the thin-skinned are killed and eaten.

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2003, 02:28:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B>correction most stupid people don't read to the end of a thread...............f@ckface......<P>and if you're not looking for insults i'm afraid you are on the wrong message board..........shitbag.........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>>>>>Rotten is VERY impressed lulu......I may even let you serve in my beloved corps....keep up the good work!<P>

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2003, 06:03:00 am »
i ain't new to this here entry-net.  i've seen my fair share of flaming over the last decade or so.  never did see the point, though.<P>how to avoid annoying me:  don't post.  ever.  anybody.  i mean it.<P>short of that:  if you don't have an answer to a question, don't post.  if you know the answer or where said answer can be found, but don't want to share the information, don't post.  if you know the answer or where said answer can be found and feel like being helpful, post.  adding in insults negates the helpfulness of any such posting.  if you can't make such a post without insults, don't post.<P>this would be a nice start.  i would much rather have a hundred more threads to delete if it meant i didn't have to read more pointless insults directed at people that are new to the forum or who have differing opinions or tastes in music.<P>maybe i'll share more ways to not be annoying online later.  possible future subjects:  "using instant messaging software and email to avoid tying up fora with pointless personal messages," "not posting images," and "not altering quoted text."<P><p>[This message has been edited by thatguy (edited 02-14-2003).]

Got Haggis?

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2003, 09:29:00 am »
i dunno if they have added any bands, but Ministry may be doing their own festival this summer....that would be most interesting.<BR>

markie

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2003, 11:10:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B><BR>maybe i'll share more ways to not be annoying online later.  possible future subjects:  "using instant messaging software and email to avoid tying up fora with pointless personal messages," "not posting images," and "not altering quoted text."<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It seems I am guilty of your three deadly sins. What is going to happen to me?

poorlulu

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2003, 11:36:00 am »
i always hate when people edit what they say..............what you couldn't get it right the first time?<P><p>[This message has been edited by poorlulu (edited 02-14-2003).]

chknfngrs

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2003, 01:31:00 pm »
THIS JUST IN....<P>Lollapalooza is shite.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2003, 01:39:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> It seems I am guilty of your three deadly sins. What is going to happen to me?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>absolutely nothing.  ain't the internet grand?

markie

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2003, 01:47:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatguy:<BR><B> absolutely nothing.  ain't the internet grand?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Aye, that it is. Just please dont give me one of those scarey looks that you give crowd-surfers and the like....<P>kinda reminds me of this <P>O darn I am not meant to post pictures, I am sorry.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2003, 02:51:00 pm »
markie, thought you'd like this review: <A HREF="http://www.popmatters.com/music/reviews/o/osbournekelly-shut.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.popmatters.com/music/reviews/o/osbournekelly-shut.shtml[/url]
OU812

markie

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2003, 03:01:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venerable Bede:<BR><B>markie, thought you'd like this review: </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Und I Diiiiiiid.<P>Perhaps rather too effusive. the kind of comments you get when you ask a relation for a reference......