Author Topic: Gov't Mule show tonight  (Read 3144 times)

bigdaddy

Gov't Mule show tonight
« on: February 15, 2003, 09:20:00 am »
Any word on the snow affecting the Mule show tonight?  I heard that Warren was is California last night playing with the Dead at a Valentine,s Day Ball, so I guess he's got to fly back in this mess.  Hope the show still goes on!!!!<P>

taylev

Re: Gov't Mule show tonight
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 12:12:00 pm »
i'm coming from richmond and just want to make sure that the show isn't cancelled. would this place be the best source for any info regarding change in plans or should i just keep calling the club???

jadetree

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2003, 12:16:00 pm »
Someone from the club may respond here but they will annouce cancellations on the front page (930.com) as well, and I guess you can call.

taylev

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2003, 12:20:00 pm »
thanks for the info! do you know when a decision like that would be made?

jadetree

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2003, 12:21:00 pm »
no idea

Guiny

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2003, 07:41:00 pm »
Well i'm in Arlington and its barely even snowing right now, so i dont see why it would be cancelled.

paige

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2003, 07:48:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guiny:<BR><B>Well i'm in Arlington and its barely even snowing right now, so i dont see why it would be cancelled.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yeah what the hell? its not even sticking when it DOES snow, but theyre telling us to expect nearly 2 feet of snow? hey youre an arlington citizen? me too  

Guiny

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 09:08:00 pm »
Wooooo Hooooo to my fellow Arlingtonian....Now i know who to call if i cant get a ride to a concert.....Hey wait now i sound like Samantha.....I live right near the Pentagon City Mall.....and Chrystal City Sports Bar :-)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> yeah what the hell? its not even sticking when it DOES snow, but theyre telling us to expect nearly 2 feet of snow? hey youre an arlington citizen? me too   </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

paige

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2003, 12:47:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guiny:<BR><B>Wooooo Hooooo to my fellow Arlingtonian....Now i know who to call if i cant get a ride to a concert.....Hey wait now i sound like Samantha.....I live right near the Pentagon City Mall.....and Chrystal City Sports Bar :-)<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>haha Samantha is rubbing off on you! oh you're on the southside. i'm a northside girl, near marymount/washington golf... right near chain bridge.<BR>