Author Topic: wait, Kasabian is sold out?  (Read 3421 times)

Bags

Re: wait, Kasabian is sold out?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2005, 07:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by Random Citizen:
  Sonick, you're a regular on the boards...why didn't you buy tickets (or ask someone to pick up some for you if money was an issue) when the info was posted in the "just announced" thread?
well, bags did that for me for the Interpol show, but since i didnt see her that night, and then had to mail her the money (and i JUST did it this week) i am hesitant to ask ppl. until my paypal acct works again, I'll just go without once in a bit. [/b]
Come on, no worries, no worries my friend.  Though I bet it sucks to pay for a show so many weeks after the enjoyment has passed...    :p

RonniStar

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 12:11:00 am »
Last time I checked, Tickets were still on sale!

distance

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2005, 02:14:00 am »
ugh. i had the misfortune of seeing the music a couple years ago.  unfortunately my seat was front row, dead center.  i really didn't apprecate the singer for the music placing his mic stand on the crowd side of the stage monitors, leaning it out over the crowd and then grinding his crotch on it... about 2 feet from my face.
 not good.

sonickteam2

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 09:36:00 am »
Originally posted by Bags:

Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by Random Citizen:
  Sonick, you're a regular on the boards...why didn't you buy tickets (or ask someone to pick up some for you if money was an issue) when the info was posted in the "just announced" thread?
well, bags did that for me for the Interpol show, but since i didnt see her that night, and then had to mail her the money (and i JUST did it this week) i am hesitant to ask ppl. until my paypal acct works again, I'll just go without once in a bit. [/b]
Come on, no worries, no worries my friend.  Though I bet it sucks to pay for a show so many weeks after the enjoyment has passed...     :p  [/b]
I was supposed to have private messaged that post to RC.  whoops.

and yeah, paying for a show 2 months later is odd.