Author Topic: BORF brigade exhibit  (Read 938 times)

calecp01

BORF brigade exhibit
« on: May 17, 2007, 03:21:00 pm »

Firebutt McGee

Re: BORF brigade exhibit
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 03:26:00 pm »
Originally posted by cale:
 Feel free to join in on the BYT bashing
For the record:

I fucking love BYT, you bitches get it.
Woof.

calecp01

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 03:29:00 pm »
thanx sugar tits   :p

ggw

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 03:30:00 pm »
Borf is totally boojy.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 04:23:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  Borf is totally boojy.
His clothes are usually frumpy and speckled with paint, and the baseball cap covering his dark hair has a broken band . He is fond of phrases like: "Property is theft, as Prudhomme says." He labels the Cosi cafe chain "boojy" (for bourgeois) and despises Starbucks. ("Instead of police on every corner we have Starbucks on every corner," he says.) He thinks young people have it really bad. He hated high school, which is why he finished early, taking his last few courses online. It bothers him that those younger than 18 can't vote, "as much as I don't believe in voting or anything." He complained that folks in stores assume "all young people shoplift," and when he's reminded that he himself shoplifts spray paint, he says that's just more evidence of how messed up society is.

from  da WaPo

that article paints him as a confused kid, a pretty annoying one at that.  when i first saw his stuff on the streets, i was hoping that this "borf" character was an american version of Banksy.  in both output and message, it certainly doesn't sound like it.
<sig>