Author Topic: Laguna Beach, The Real OC  (Read 4446 times)

HoyaSaxa03

Re: Laguna Beach, The Real OC
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2005, 03:06:00 pm »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
 he was dating lindsy lohan. apparently she got all jealous of kristen at some party
actually, i think she walked in on talan and kristen in bed together ... ummmm, my girlfriend told me that! yeah!!
(o|o)

godsshoeshine

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 03:08:00 pm »
that would have been great tv
o/\o

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 07:27:00 pm »
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Vansmack!

Sounds like your choice was perfect. Forgo all of that stressful bullshit, please the attendees crap, and make it truly your day.

Are you planning on a late honeymoon? Maybe during semester break or even next Summer? If so, where to?

vansmack

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2005, 12:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  can you believe talan didn't graduate and is just going to get his g.e.d.?
You bastard!  There will be retribution for this.

Originally posted by Xavier Bush, Power Forward:
  Congratulations, Smackie!

Did Smackette finally promise you the threesome with Gwen Stefani you had been longing for?
No need to promise.  She wants it as badly as I do.

Originally posted by Fico:
 So Smackette is now Smackette Cooper-Nicol?
That's Dr. Smackette Cooper-Nichol to you.

Originally posted by HoyaParanoia:
  actually, i think she walked in on talan and kristen in bed together ... ummmm, my girlfriend told me that! yeah!!
Hoya is correct.  I read it in Rolling Stone.

Originally posted by Jaguar:
  Are you planning on a late honeymoon? Maybe during semester break or even next Summer? If so, where to?
We took a few days for a mini honeymoon, but I had to get back to work (part of the problem with a surprise wedding is getting everyone on to your schedule without telling them why).  We have an extended trip to Europe planned for our 6 month anniversary in late April, with a stop over in OC and then DC to celebrate with friends.  More details to come...

Thank you all for your warm wishes.  We couldn't be happier with how we did it and while I don't recommend it for all (know your mothers, they have to be alright with it!),  I really hope this becomes the wedding trend of the future.  It was simple, unique, elegant and most importantly, STRESS FREE!
27>34

eltee

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2005, 01:00:00 pm »
Sorry I'm late to the thread. I really thought this would be about the TV show. When I saw vansmack's name, I figure it was worth reading. ;)

Congratulations vansmack and smackette!

Hey, you can have a double wedding like Gwen. Come out here and celebrate w/ us loons! Pick a show and we'll make it stress free.  ;)

Be well & much happiness.

vansmack

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2005, 01:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by El Sugartastic:
  When I saw vansmack's name, I figure it was worth reading.  ;)  
I'm the biggest opponent to a page view counter on the site for two reasons.  

(1) I may discover that folks have gotten to the point of ignoring my posts, which would sadden me.  

Or (2) I may discover that you guys all read my posts and just don't admit it, which would inspire me to post more gossip/trash TV/uber techno posts and I don't have time for that.
27>34

eltee

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2005, 05:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

When I saw vansmack's name, I figure it was worth reading.   ;)    
which would inspire me to post more gossip/trash TV/uber techno posts and I don't have time for that. [/b]
I'm just being nice. Since we all share guilty pleasures, I really did hope to read the juice about the TV show.  ;)  ;)

vansmack

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2005, 06:02:00 pm »
  I'm just being nice. Since we all share guilty pleasures, I really did hope to read the juice about the TV show.     ;)        ;)    
Oh, you wanted the juice.

Casey's dad invented the frozen burrito.  That's where she got all that money, and probably all that bad taste.

Alex H. is moving in with Alex M. (and out of Kristin's place â?? scandalous!) in Los Angeles. Alex M. recently set her up with a guy in a band and they are now dating.

Casey's lives in the old Gucci mansion in Laguna, according to Alex M. "MTV kind of forced me to be friends with her," she said.

Alex M. is recording an album. So is Talan.

Jason, Stephen and Dieter live together in Los Angeles in a 16th floor high-rise. Jason and Stephen are taking acting classes; Dieter is interning at a talent agency. None of them cleans the apartment. "You walk in there and you don't even see the floor," Jason said.

Kristin just scored a small role in an upcoming Al Pacino movie called "88 Minutes." She doesn't know what the part is, and she didn't have to audition.

Stephen is currently single and looking. He wants someone who is mature, has a good personality, loves to have fun and "can keep up." And by the way, he never hooked up with Paris Hilton.

Oh and Talan has been hanging out with "Girls Gone Wild" creator Joe Francis.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 09:14:00 am »
please refer to jason as jwahl
o/\o

eltee

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 12:56:00 pm »
Jesus that is some juice. Many changes since I've been able to watch it. (And OC is on the same time as Alias...Don't spoil that show tho, I'll catch up via the DVD).

vansmack

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 01:51:00 pm »
  Alias
I'm three episodes behind myself.  Everybody playing re-runs during the (shortened) world series though will allow me to catch up this weekend.
27>34

pj

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 02:32:00 pm »
Vansmack, just curious. Do you know people that are on the show? I ask because you have quotes in some of your gossip.

vansmack

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 04:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by P.J.:
  Vansmack, just curious. Do you know people that are on the show? I ask because you have quotes in some of your gossip.
I do know one of them, but it's a relationship through my work and I'm not at liberty to discuss it.  I rarely see the individual any more and have only spoken to them a couple of times.

That, however, has nothing to do with my juice.  All of that was acquired through a friend who works for tabloid in LA.  She said in her email that "a Seattle paper is reporting" and then added a few little bits that she acquired on her own.  She's fairly reliable though.
27>34