Author Topic: Juliette Lewis, black cat? gotta see it  (Read 8146 times)

sonickteam2

Re: Juliette Lewis, black cat? gotta see it
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2004, 04:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by bunnyman:
  Hey, is she going to play a triple bill with Dogstar and 30 Odd Foot of Grunts?
i was waiting for that comment

30 seconds to mars could play too , no?

markie

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2004, 04:31:00 pm »
Perhaps the original line up of Phantom Planet could headline?

Celeste

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2004, 04:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  Did I ever tell you guys the story about the blue haired girl who gave me crabs?

please honey, not again   ;)

thirsty moore

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2004, 04:47:00 pm »
One time I was hanging out in B'more and I saw Winona Ryder say to a homeless person that she didn't have any money.

ggw

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2004, 04:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by econo:
  One time I was hanging out in B'more and I saw Winona Ryder say to a homeless person that she didn't have any money.
Did you bone her?

thirsty moore

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2004, 04:51:00 pm »
No, I had just released an album and didn't want it to tank.

Did I ever tell you all about the puerto rican tranny that I took to the outback steak house?

vansmack

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2004, 05:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by tinygee:
  what makes all of you think you are so fucking smart?
Well, you did think well of us to ask what we thought Ms. Lewis show would be like.  

If you read back in here somewhere, I talked about seeing her in OC one day back in July.  I think I said "Julliette Lewis and the Licks could be the worst thing I've ever seen, yet I was still turned on" or somethig of that sort.  Which isn't a whole lot different from what this thread says, except that there seems to be a debate as to who would be turned on and who wouldn't.  There aren't a whole lot of people saying that musically, she's that gifted.  It's a train wreck really, and the sex part of the train wreck seems to be the selling point.
27>34

dotdot

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2004, 05:30:00 pm »
  what makes all of you think you are so fucking smart? no one can make a single statement without one of you fucking geeks analyzing it and determining the smallest detail that could be off.
Hey Tiny, go apeshit.

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2004, 06:37:00 pm »
  what makes all of you think you are so fucking smart? no one can make a single statement without one of you fucking geeks analyzing it and determining the smallest detail that could be off. the whole point to this thread was to express an opinion, if your opinion differs from mine,(mind you that this is about a fucking actress that none of us will ever meet) then fine, but you cant change my opinion with your pointless and negative comments.
Can so.