Author Topic: 9:30 world's fair....?!  (Read 55026 times)

vansmack

27>34

Re: 9:30 world's fair....?!
« Reply #211 on: February 26, 2016, 04:05:52 pm »
BTW, Same artist did a poster for the Canadian tour and Josh made an appearance there too

rocketsarered--Frank Turner Canadian Tour starts today. Here is the full poster filled with tiny images referenced from song lyrics. These will be available at shows starting next week and online at the end of the tour.

but the DC 930 is much cooler and as VS said...still for sale for $30 on his site
(I tried to find it and it was not easily found...was that the link I'd posted a while back?)
slack

vansmack

« Reply #212 on: February 26, 2016, 04:31:49 pm »
BTW, Same artist did a poster for the Canadian tour and Josh made an appearance there too

but the DC 930 is much cooler and as VS said...still for sale for $30 on his site
(I tried to find it and it was not easily found...was that the link I'd posted a while back?)

He did quite a few actually: Boston & New York

And yes, that's from your link, but I couldn't find your original post so I had to retrieve it from my history (thanks Google!).
27>34

« Reply #213 on: February 26, 2016, 04:53:33 pm »

He did quite a few actually: Boston & New York

And yes, that's from your link, but I couldn't find your original post so I had to retrieve it from my history (thanks Google!).
He's done a ton, I really like the one he did for FSS a few years ago
but what I was saying is Josh is actually on the Canadian poster

slack