Author Topic: tickets.com  (Read 4072 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: tickets.com
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2005, 03:34:00 pm »
I think only full season packages are on sale for the nats.  Single game and smaller package deals haven't been released yet.

Of course I could be wrong.  This is just info from my mom the baseball nut.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2005, 03:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:
  I think only full season packages are on sale for the nats.  Single game and smaller package deals haven't been released yet.

Of course I could be wrong.  This is just info from my mom the baseball nut.
right. . single game tickets go on sale first week of march.  smaller ticket packages should go on sale sometime this month, presumably.
OU812

TheWaz

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 03:42:00 pm »
the bright eyes tix went on sale at tickets.com days or weeks before they went on sale at the club.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2005, 06:37:00 pm »
That was by design so that fans could get first crack at the tickets before the show actually advertised.  The show info was listed at Bright Eyes website,etc.  And if memory serves me correctly, they were also available at the boxoffice before getting listed on the 9:30 schedule.  Arcade Fire was handled the same way.
T.Rex

distance

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2005, 08:21:00 pm »
i just wanted to bump this because i just got an email from tickets.com trying to get me to buy u2 tickets from their affiliated scalper site for hundreds of dollars per ticket.

i say fuck off.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2005, 09:33:00 am »
Hopefully this will come to attention of U2, does Larry have an email  :)  Me thinks that partner arrangement is going to end pretty quickly seeing as MLB just bought them.  Don't think MLB would be to jazzed about baseball tickets being brokered on their site.  If fact U2 could really give MLB a mild PR headache if they made a stink about tickets.com arrangements.
T.Rex