Author Topic: Bright Eyes Set List  (Read 5173 times)

TheWaz

Re: Bright Eyes Set List
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2005, 04:46:00 pm »
just wondering, did the tap dancing girl from tilly come out and dance during coco rosies set?  thats what happened in raleigh last night, and that was definately the highlight of the set.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2005, 05:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by TheWaz:
  just wondering, did the tap dancing girl from tilly come out and dance during coco rosies set?  thats what happened in raleigh last night, and that was definately the highlight of the set.
i agree ... isn't that so original and cute that their percussion is from a tap dancer!
(o|o)

warman31337

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2005, 10:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by TheWaz:
yeah, she did

papahemingway

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2005, 12:49:00 am »
If you're still having problems with the NPR stream, download audiograbber.  It records whatever sound is coming through your PC.  BTW...NPR updated the stream with the encore.

easement

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2005, 01:27:00 pm »
any news on when he is swing back around to do some more of the electronic stuff? i'de love to see that set up. Rumor is that he's going to bring the fiant around for that leg of the tour.

HomesickAlien

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2005, 01:41:00 pm »
Yeah, I just wrote Saddle Creek and they are saying the he will definitely do another tour in June/ may for "Digital Ash".
 I hope he stops at 9:30 again.

bellenseb

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2005, 01:55:00 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if he started playing DAR...he clearly could fill it up.