Author Topic: friday the (Ebay) 13th bootleg blues  (Read 1038 times)

walkonby

friday the (Ebay) 13th bootleg blues
« on: November 03, 2004, 02:13:00 pm »
now i just know that someone's mindful of infinite knowledge in this joint will be able to help me out.  i'm not sure why i didn't come with this question in hand, here sooner?  

if anybody happens to have the Friday the 13th: from crystal lake to manhattan box set, on dvd, that came from Best Buy, with the extra, 6th bonus disk, answer me this.  i bought one off of ebay, and when i got it, the thing had a stamp on the box and on every disk except the bonus disk that said "Canadian home video review of R rating".  i was like, wait a minute; did i get the canadian import version of the box set?  am i correct in that assumption?  does those stamps being there mean that the box set was from Canada?

question number two:  i contacted Best Buy, who informed me to contact Best Buy Canada, which i did, to try and ask them if Best Buy offered that bonus disk set in Canada; which was a humorous attempt at nothingness for a while.  Those crazy Canadians!  Basically i'm trying to figure out if i got ripped or not by the bootleg problem sweeping this country . . . and virtually every other one, as well.  Does anyone know if the Friday the 13th box set from Best Buy with the bonus disk, was ever offered in Canada?  Thanks for your kind wisdom

and go see the j mascis show at black cat on the 16th.  bring ear plugs.  thanks again.