Author Topic: WHO IS GOING TO SEE HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS  (Read 3945 times)

jakechavez91

WHO IS GOING TO SEE HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS
« on: November 20, 2005, 02:35:00 pm »
TELL ME IF YOU ARE GOING I WANT TO KNOW HOW ITS GOING TO BE CUZ I CANT GO

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: WHO IS GOING TO SEE HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 05:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by the_next_ruler00:
  I WANT TO KNOW HOW ITS GOING TO BE
ITS GOING TO SUCK

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2005, 05:41:00 pm »
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US DID WE DO SOMETHING TO HARM YOU?

alex

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 07:03:00 pm »
it sounds like they went to the zoo and recorded tigers for the screams in their one single...which is far and away the worst song i've heard this year and probably this decade so far.

Bartelby

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 08:52:00 pm »
Nice to judge a group on one song.  Somehow, despite the fact many boardies will flame 'em, the show seems to be sold out...at least according to those tools over on tickets.com.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 09:45:00 am »
suprised this show didn't sellout instantly ,given that half of myspace claim to be friends of Hawthorne Heights and thet have a gold record,  very rare among artists on independent record companies.

and having seen this band, expect some guy to scream alot
T.Rex

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 09:58:00 am »
Originally posted by BadSushi:
  Nice to judge a group on one song.  Somehow, despite the fact many boardies will flame 'em, the show seems to be sold out...at least according to those tools over on tickets.com.
waaaah

andyrichter

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2005, 01:40:00 pm »
i judged the group based on their myspace photo.  how's that for ignorance?

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2005, 01:51:00 pm »
I thought you couldn't possibly be any less popular, and then you go and sort of, kind of defend Hawthorne Heights. Bravo, 'Sush, bravo!

Shadrach

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2005, 01:56:00 pm »
My name is Joe Forum and I couldn't just ignore this post and allow those who might care to post. No I had to be a self righteous jerk and say something negative because it makes me feel better about who I am and all the really great music I listen to. My opinion is so important and so all knowing that if I had allowed this thread to pass without commenting I would have been doing a great injustice to this forum and the world as a whole. Now that I've chimed in I will sleep better tonight as I dream thoughts of bus wrecks full of emo/pop punk bands. Man I'm super smart and funny and everyone really likes me and respects my opinion.

ggw

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 02:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  My name is Joe Forum and I couldn't just ignore this post and allow those who might care to post. No I had to be a self righteous jerk and say something negative because it makes me feel better about who I am and all the really great music I listen to. My opinion is so important and so all knowing that if I had allowed this thread to pass without commenting I would have been doing a great injustice to this forum and the world as a whole. Now that I've chimed in I will sleep better tonight as I dream thoughts of bus wrecks full of emo/pop punk bands. Man I'm super smart and funny and everyone really likes me and respects my opinion.
Welcome Joe!

You will fit in well here.

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2005, 02:26:00 pm »
(INSERT BAND NAME HERE) is one of the best bands of our time. We all love the new album and the show will no doubt be one of the best of the year. Please stick around and tell us about more new music.

Barcelona

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2005, 02:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by [username edited by p.c. moderator]:

(INSERT BAND NAME HERE) is one of the best bands of our time. We all love the new album and the show will no doubt be one of the best of the year. Please stick around and tell us about more new music. [/b]
let's try to be more original, this joke of being nice after a comment by a moderator isn't funny anymore (actually, it was never funny), maybe spending too much time in this board?

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2005, 02:48:00 pm »
If you can't be a music snob on a music chatboard, then what ARE you allowed to be?

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2005, 02:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by Etan de Balzac, Footie Ball Player:
  If you can't be a music snob on a music chatboard, then what ARE you allowed to be?