Author Topic: Stacy's Mom  (Read 2773 times)

vansmack

Stacy's Mom
« on: September 09, 2003, 05:34:00 pm »
In case you haven't seen it, Smackie can't recommend the new Fountains of Wayne video for "Stacy's Mom" enough.  I saw it on FUSE this afternoon and watched it repeatedly.

It's a mix of Blue Crush, Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher", Billy Idols "Rock the Cradle" and the classic pool scene from Fast Times At Ridgemont High.  Simply Brilliant.

Smackies in love with Stacy's Mom!  She's got it going on....
27>34

Bags

Re: Stacy's Mom
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 05:49:00 pm »
It is absotively fantastic.  It's in heavy rotation on VH-1 (I know they don't show videos often, but they do in the a.m. while I'm getting ready for work).

flawd101

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 06:38:00 pm »
i also saw its on fuse!

MILF

vansmack

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 06:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by bags:
  It is absotively fantastic.  It's in heavy rotation on VH-1 (I know they don't show videos often, but they do in the a.m. while I'm getting ready for work).
I just saw your other post, sorry I didn't see it earlier (it's hard to to stay involved on the board from the West Coast).  Catch fow on TV tomorrow night and on Jimmy Kimmel next week.
27>34

poorlulu

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 10:33:00 pm »
isn't stacey's mom in reality rachel hunter............rod stewart's ex and the last girlfiend of robbie williams.......?

if it's not it looks awfully like her..................

Bags

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2003, 11:25:00 pm »
It is Rachel Hunter!!  I mentioned that in another thread.  pretty hot, huh?

Smackie, no worries.  There's always room for more FOW threads  ;P  And that happens to me all the time...if you're off for a few days, you're buried (though have you noticed the board beens kind of slow the past couple weeks?  I think it's the return to fall with school back in session, metaphorically for me and in reality for some!).

Originally posted by poorlulu:
  isn't stacey's mom in reality rachel hunter............rod stewart's ex and the last girlfiend of robbie williams.......?

if it's not it looks awfully like her..................