Author Topic: can you go in & out at 930  (Read 2286 times)

sonickteam2

can you go in & out at 930
« on: November 08, 2004, 05:34:00 pm »
no not like that.

Are you allowed to step outside the club to hand a ticket to someone who is showing up later than you?

as long as you're stamped?

i know this should be in the Questions section, but i need to know some kind of answer sort of soon....anyone know off hand?

Guiny

Re: can you go in & out at 930
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 05:41:00 pm »
Last I knew, people were not allowed to go in and out. But I'm sure if you asked the door person nicely, or actually gave them the ticket, everything would work out in the end. I do know they don't let people out, smoke for ten minutes, and let them back in. But something that simple, I can't see them saying no as long as your in their sight.

Just my opinion.

Enjoy the show.

TomJaworski

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 05:42:00 pm »
i've walked outside during a show buy a ticket for a future show at the ticket window.

vansmack

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 05:45:00 pm »
Can't you leave it at will call on your way in?
27>34

saracen

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 05:49:00 pm »
I've done this many, many times.  Gone in and bought shirts then took them to the car and came back in showing my stamp to the guy at the door.  I always ask if I can come back in with the stamp before leaving and they always give the same answer: "Yes".

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 05:50:00 pm »
I've never had any problem leaving and coming back in.  I do that all the time when I buy CDs or t-shirts.  I don't want to carry them around all night, so I ask the door-staff if I can just run them to my car.  They've never said no.  Just make sure you ask them first.

As for leaving the ticket at will call, people do that all the time.  Just give it to the person at the window, along with your name and the name of the person picking it up.

Dandy01

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 06:06:00 pm »
sounds like a positive, Sonick.  See you tonight!

eltee

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 06:23:00 pm »
I've never had a problem, just show your stamp / ticket stub at the door.

Bags

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2004, 06:25:00 pm »
You can definitely go in and out.  You can also leave a ticket at Will Call.

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2004, 07:01:00 pm »
as long as you don't see a bunch of signs that say "no readmission" posted around the exit doors (which is rarely the case), you may come and go as you please.  just make sure your stamp is clearly visible, and be prepared to wait when you come back if there is a line to get in.  you don't need to ask permission to come and go.

fair warning while we're on the subject:  if you leave the club and come back intoxicated beyond our comfort level, you will not be allowed back in.

walkonby

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2004, 07:05:00 pm »
and you can also leave during the show, to catch that guy, who's usually wearing a brown vest, breaking windows of people's cars on eigth street.  i hope i see him again; i'm going after him with a tire iron.  then i'm going to take his crack money, rip it up, cover it with gas, and set it on fire . . . so he can watch and cry like the bitch that he is.