Author Topic: Rock's Incurable Inferiority  (Read 3907 times)

mankie

Re: Rock's Incurable Inferiority
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2004, 05:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by Harriet Balls:

Originally posted by mankie:
  Can't speak for Martha, but your wife must like lazy, lying, manipulative hyperchondriacs who flash the race card all to easily.
well, I hardly ever watch the show, so I don't really know for sure...at first I was kind of glad she got shit-canned because she seemed like a prima donna...HOWEVER...I could relate to her wanting to sit down to eat lunch, and I don't really care for that Heidi chick...also, she was the only one who had the right instinct about the artist they chose and she was also the only one who could even sell a piece, even though she personally didn't like the art...

that team really blew it! imagine making their choice on price points alone...it's generally easier to sell safe and friendlier art, or at least art they could somewhat understand and like [/b]
That Heidi girl is a little rough alright, but at least she was the only one not afraid of that one that got canned last night...Omarosa or whatever her name is.

I personally would never have picked the artist they picked...not only did I think her art was shite, it was also pretty provocative so not too many people are going to buy it...for a sales contest they needed to go more middle of the road, like Omarosa suggested.

If you haven't watched the whole series you've missed a lot of the bullshit she's come up with though. In fact, her suggestion last night was only only sound idea she had. She was the leader for a flea market project they had to do. She said because she was brought up in the projects   :roll:  and her mother had to buy her clothes at flea markets she would ace the contest....needless to say they got hammered. The only project she's seen was her art project at the private school she probably went to.

Celeste

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2004, 05:37:00 pm »

Can't speak for Martha, but your wife must like lazy, lying, manipulative hyperchondriacs who flash the race card all to easily.
well, I hardly ever watch the show, so I don't really know for sure...at first I was kind of glad she got shit-canned because she seemed like a prima donna...HOWEVER...I could relate to her wanting to sit down to eat lunch, and I don't really care for that Heidi chick...also, she was the only one who had the right instinct about the artist they chose and she was also the only one who could even sell a piece, even though she personally didn't like the art...

that team really blew it! imagine making their choice on price points alone...it's generally easier to sell safe and friendlier art, or at least art they could somewhat understand and like [/b]
That Heidi girl is a little rough alright, but at least she was the only one not afraid of that one that got canned last night...Omarosa or whatever her name is.

I personally would never have picked the artist they picked...not only did I think her art was shite, it was also pretty provocative so not too many people are going to buy it...for a sales contest they needed to go more middle of the road, like Omarosa suggested.

If you haven't watched the whole series you've missed a lot of the bullshit she's come up with though. In fact, her suggestion last night was only only sound idea she had. She was the leader for a flea market project they had to do. She said because she was brought up in the projects    :roll:   and her mother had to buy her clothes at flea markets she would ace the contest....needless to say they got hammered. The only project she's seen was her art project at the private school she probably went to. [/b]
yeah, well Mr. Balls kind of misspoke when he said I "liked" her...I generally don't like prissy women of any kind...and, someone had to go last night...so it may as well have been her...

I worked with a girl who was in the Miss DC pageant and Omorosa was her coach!!!!

mankie

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2004, 05:41:00 pm »

I worked with a girl who was in the Miss DC pageant and Omorosa was her coach!!!! [/b]
I'm guessing she was disqualified during the personality part of the pageant then.

Celeste

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2004, 05:47:00 pm »
actually, the girl I know is very nice and has a great personality...so I'm not sure what happened there