Author Topic: The Go! Team tomorrow  (Read 3242 times)

Firebutt McGee

Re: The Go! Team tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 02:07:00 pm »
Major ixkpd-bk news!!!

I'm skipping Tori Amos in Pittsburgh for this, because I realized what a stupid stupid STUPID mistake that would've been. The Go! Team was one of my favorite albums of the year, and one of the best shows I saw last year. I can't go without them!

Bet your ass I'm one of the first ten in line. Free swag has my name ALL over it.

Who else is there, besides the wonderful Miss P?!?!?
Woof.

miss pretentious

• ohai.
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 02:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by ixkpd-bk:
  Major news!!!

I'm skipping Tori Amos in Pittsburgh for this, because I realized what a stupid stupid STUPID mistake that would've been. The Go! Team was one of my favorite albums of the year, and one of the best shows I saw last year. I can't go without them!

Bet your ass I'm one of the first ten in line. Free swag has my name ALL over it.
meet me at duffy's for pregaming. text me sucka.
nothx

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 02:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by miss pretentious:

Major news!!!

meet me at duffy's for pregaming. text me sucka. [/b]
D-E-A-L.
Woof.

vansmack

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 02:23:00 pm »

Originally posted by miss pretentious:
   meet me at duffy's for pregaming. text me sucka.
D-E-A-L. [/b]
Say hi to Andy for me!
27>34

Staralfur25

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 04:23:00 am »
That was the best show of the year.  I've never danced...or shall i say jumped around so much.  The dj before and after the go! team was awesome thanks for playing thriller.
  :)

friarfunk

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 12:10:00 pm »
Fun show, though last year at the Black Cat was a little more enjoyable.  I chalk this up to:

1) the material from the debut being stronger than the songs on Proof of Youth, and

2) the fact that Black Cat makes everything necessarily more crowded.  This is a great band for packt-like-sardines dancing and undulating across the whole crowd.  9:30 having more space in general kept things a little tamer than I would have liked.

Still, a very fun show.  I'd to see more shows at the club get spazzy projected visuals and DJ sets between acts.  Ninja's insane, and the guy in the banana costume deserves a shout-out too.

lukiedookie89

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 02:17:00 am »
Disagreed, I enjoyed this show way more than the Black Cat show. The band is just way more comfortable on stage, more energetic, etc. I thought the crowd was way more into it too. Plus I got a free hat for being in line early! Neat!