Author Topic: Things Smackie Thinks You Need to Know...  (Read 2028646 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Things Smackie Thinks You Need to Know...
« Reply #2055 on: December 16, 2010, 09:03:00 pm »
godsshoeshine only drunk texts.

as opposed to sweetcell, who only hangover texts (re: text from this morning)
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #2056 on: December 16, 2010, 09:19:36 pm »
as opposed to sweetcell, who only hangover texts

Very true.

The Director is a big time drunk dialer, though he's more a drunk crooner...and highly entertaining.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2057 on: December 17, 2010, 12:51:19 am »
SHE WORE LEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOON!!!
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2058 on: December 17, 2010, 01:44:31 am »
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #2059 on: December 17, 2010, 01:03:22 pm »
Happy Christmas to you too, Sweetcell.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #2060 on: December 17, 2010, 01:05:08 pm »
is she poking herself in her own belly button?
o/\o

vansmack

« Reply #2061 on: December 17, 2010, 01:14:56 pm »
Smackie spent the weekend in Vegas for a couple 21 year olds birthday parties, and while their sorority sisters are nice, it was the Miss America Pageant that really made my weekend.  Miss Missouri (who couldn't have been sweeter) was robbed.

Remember that brilliant Vegas trip I told you about (see above).  Guess who the skinnier, younger smarter new Jessica is?

Ladies and Gentleman, Tony Romo's new GF is smackies sloppy seconds.

They're now engaged.  Best play you've made all season, Romo.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2062 on: December 24, 2010, 11:54:53 am »
Happy Christmas to you too, Sweetcell.

right back atcha (not entirely safe for work)
<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #2063 on: January 08, 2011, 11:30:50 pm »
are there any good android tablets out there yet

And secondly, there are a lot, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab is probably the best one out there.  I just don't think now is the time to buy an Android tablet.  In the next 3-4 months I expect bigger screens, cheaper prices and a new version of Android designed for tablets (Honeycomb).   

As predicted:

http://www.engadget.com/features/tablets-at-ces-2011/
27>34

walkonby

« Reply #2064 on: January 09, 2011, 05:35:19 pm »
i am just now finding pandora to be a neat site since i can hook my phone into my car and not worry about the shitty equipment that sirius has been putting out.  are there other cool, good apps for listening to music or perhaps podcasts?  all i see is a whole crapload of things, but not sure which are worth my phone's free space.  i've only found one that has fitzsimmons and carolla podcasts, but not sure if they are actually worth listening to.  and i have a blackberry.  yeah, i know . . . boo.

vansmack

« Reply #2065 on: January 09, 2011, 05:59:16 pm »
i am just now finding pandora to be a neat site since i can hook my phone into my car and not worry about the shitty equipment that sirius has been putting out.  are there other cool, good apps for listening to music or perhaps podcasts?  all i see is a whole crapload of things, but not sure which are worth my phone's free space.  i've only found one that has fitzsimmons and carolla podcasts, but not sure if they are actually worth listening to.  and i have a blackberry.  yeah, i know . . . boo.

Google Listen is the best podcast app I've seen, but I don't know if it's available for BB.  It downloads and/or streams so it's flexible for home/car/public transportation use.
27>34

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #2066 on: January 09, 2011, 07:22:58 pm »
Live365.com has an app. (That's the service that I use to broadcast Air Atlantic Underground Radio.)

One thing that I think is only fair to mention, some listening devices will only allow the VIP stream. Once in, there's like 6,000+ stations to choose from. Not all equipment is Live365 compliant so you'd have to check.

There are a number of stations within the Psychedelic genre that I think you personally would enjoy.

You can experiment with a 5 Day free trial period. Also, if you use this special link, you should get a $20 discount at check out if you choose to purchase an annual subscription. PLEASE use this link because it will help me though you will not at all be committed to only Air Atlantic Underground Radio. It's good throughout all of Live365.

VIP free trial and $20 discount link

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 10:30:52 pm by thatguy »

vansmack

« Reply #2067 on: January 10, 2011, 01:31:16 pm »
Now this is something Smackie will invest in:

http://www.shortlist.com/cool-stuff/article/735/the-amazing-beer-machine

44 pints in a minute.   Genius.
27>34

godsshoeshine

« Reply #2068 on: January 10, 2011, 01:36:19 pm »
you just blew my mind
o/\o

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2069 on: January 10, 2011, 01:50:01 pm »
Try slacker Radio.  There's an app for blackberry.  Not quite the wow factor of pandora, basically just genre stations  similar to the types of stations on xm/sirius.  But free (i think, it was installed on my phone when i got it) and streaming...