Author Topic: LOST  (Read 21559 times)

K8teebug

LOST
« on: May 23, 2006, 03:34:00 pm »
I wish it was Wednesday.

pj

Re: LOST
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 03:36:00 pm »
Since I have only seen season 1 on dvd, I have done my best to avoid everything that talks about season 2 until I can watch it from start to finish.

This board is not helping!

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 03:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by P Harmony:
  Since I have only seen season 1 on dvd, I have done my best to avoid everything that talks about season 2 until I can watch it from start to finish.

Same here until I splurged and subscribed to season 2 on itunes to get all caught up.  I didn't get much work done for a couple of days.

lbcardoni

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 04:55:00 pm »
Who's on the boat?

Apparently for the third season, ABC is not going have lapses in between the new episodes.  They are going to show 7 straight new episodes in the fall and 7 in the spring.

Bags

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 05:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by lbcardoni:
  Who's on the boat?

Apparently for the third season, ABC is not going have lapses in between the new episodes.  They are going to show 7 straight new episodes in the fall and 7 in the spring.
Thank goodness...I almost quit the season due to all the breaks, catch up episodes.  And then inevitably I missed two new episodes when they finally aired.

Darth Ed

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 11:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:

Who's on the boat?

Thank goodness...I almost quit the season due to all the breaks, catch up episodes.  And then inevitably I missed two new episodes when they finally aired. [/b]
Yeah, but now we'll have one huge break in the middle of the season. Is that really better? I'm not so sure.

definitivedoodle

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 07:44:00 am »
i cant wait, that show has casued a lost of sleep and a lost of work due to my high amounts of web surfing those crazy hansbro (sp) websites.

a year ago someone had the same thead here about lost... god how time flys.

the 1st lost show i watched was the last show of the 1st season and i was hooked, a great great show.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 08:02:00 am »
I think Desmond is on the boat. Apparently he has some interesting things to tell. I am definitely excited to see the finale tonight. I can't imagine they'll blow my mind in the same was as the Season 1 finale ("We're gonna have to take the boy" changed everything), but the writers constantly surprise me, so who knows! Does anyone listen to the official podcasts? They are terrific.
 One thing: I don't like this new direction for Eko.

lbcardoni

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 08:06:00 am »
Yeah, the new direction of Eko is odd.  Hopefully it will not last.  Maybe he will see the map tonight?  

I have listened to the podcasts once or twice, but didn't really see the point.  It seemed like they skirted around questions.  Have they gotten better?

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 09:18:00 am »
What is the single most memorable quote from Lost for you?

Mine is "Well then it's a good thing that we found you. The thing is, we're going to have to take the boy."

My wife likes "Light 'em up!"

nkotb

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 09:21:00 am »
Mine isn't a quote; it's the end of episode that first introduced the numbers.  When the camera zoomed in on the hatch and showed the numbers etched there, I nearly freaked out.  It's the single moment that made me realize I was hopelessly in love with the show.

Originally posted by Chaz Nakatestes, Breaststroking Guy:
  What is the single most memorable quote from Lost for you?

Mine is "Well then it's a good thing that we found you. The thing is, we're going to have to take the boy."

My wife likes "Light 'em up!"

lbcardoni

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 09:46:00 am »
Sawyer...

-"we got enough food to open a mini mart....you think sayid needs a job?"

-"A doctor playing golf!? Whoo boy howdy, now I've heard everything! What's next? A cop eatin' a donut?"

-"Sorry. Fresh out of sweet forgiveness."

-"Better than the three of you wandering into the magical forest to bag a hunk of ham with nothin' but a little bitty hunting knife? HELL no! It's the best idea I've ever heard!"

-"Probably bear village...how the hell should I know!?"

-"Why am I getting the evening news from a 6 year old?" Walt says: "I'm ten." Sawyer: "Well then it must be true!"

-Jack: "Do you know how to handle a gun or not?" Sawyer: "I know at least one polar bear who seems to think so."

nkotb

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 09:53:00 am »
As much as I hate every woman loving Sawyer's "character," I do laugh every time he throws a new nickname someone's direction.

Sawyer...

-"we got enough food to open a mini mart....you think sayid needs a job?"

-"A doctor playing golf!? Whoo boy howdy, now I've heard everything! What's next? A cop eatin' a donut?"

-"Sorry. Fresh out of sweet forgiveness."

-"Better than the three of you wandering into the magical forest to bag a hunk of ham with nothin' but a little bitty hunting knife? HELL no! It's the best idea I've ever heard!"

-"Probably bear village...how the hell should I know!?"

-"Why am I getting the evening news from a 6 year old?" Walt says: "I'm ten." Sawyer: "Well then it must be true!"

-Jack: "Do you know how to handle a gun or not?" Sawyer: "I know at least one polar bear who seems to think so."

K8teebug

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 10:04:00 am »
I love everything that Sawyer says.

Desmond is on the boat.  I think there's going to be a connection between him and Libby and that he's going to be part of the reason she was in the mental hospital.  

The numbers episode is one of my favorites as well.

This is my favorite show since Twin Peaks.

lbcardoni

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 10:15:00 am »
So do you think the boat they see the boat that Desmond was racing around the world?