Author Topic: Ho Ly Shit.  (Read 6482 times)

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
Re: Ho Ly Shit.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 12:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by Tee:

Originally posted by MindCage:
  Are you kidding me? You really think these kids will go to jail?
and they'll all still get into college...just like the OC. [/b]
Well except it was more of 90210 for Churchill (Darren Star's alma mater) but yes and probably with the scholarships they don't need.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

andyrichter

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 12:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by MindCage:

Originally posted by andyrichter:
  hey betty, you go to whitman?  that is a shocker.  whitman is full of soiled sob's and jocks with rich daddy's but i never heard of armed robbery coming from kids at that school.  i guess there's a first time for everything.  

i'm sure they'll be fully prepared for what jail has in store.  i mean, growing up in the rough and tumble streets of river road and wisconsin ave?  sheeeaaat..
Are you kidding me? You really think these kids will go to jail? lol Not a chance. They're getting the best lawyers Mommy and Daddy can buy.

Churchill has had it's fair share of criminals roll through there (minus Seth and me of course) and there were people being pulled out of classrooms when I was there in the tail end of the 80s.

I'm sure something else will get blamed for their actions. Clearly these kids couldn't have been at fault or their parents. You know...their nanny tried to raise them the best they knew how.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions [/b]
I guess I am naive in that regard.  But I thought armed robbery charges, regardless of your background or who you have as a lawyer, will give you at least some jail time if not at least most of the sentence being suspended or getting out early for good behavior.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 01:34:00 pm »
I'm guessing no jail time too.  Probably some community service and a cleaned record when they turn 18.
_\|/_

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 01:41:00 pm »
 I guess I am naive in that regard.  But I thought armed robbery charges, regardless of your background or who you have as a lawyer, will give you at least some jail time if not at least most of the sentence being suspended or getting out early for good behavior.
They're young white kids in Montgomery County with a lot ahead of them. Money talks...

No jail time and probation for 3 years plus community service is what I'm thinking too.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 02:50:00 pm »
I don't think it'll be much either, but they ARE going to try them as adults.  
 Bethesda is the District's OC.

andyrichter

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 03:02:00 pm »
Regardless of whether they get jail time or not, I have to believe a conviction of armed robbery on their records won't be doing them any favors in terms of getting into college, jobs, etc.  The Lazear kid especially.  That's just mindboggling.  Say goodbye to the free football scholarship ride....wait I stand corrected, unless he applies to Duke then he's got nothing to worry about.

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 03:19:00 pm »
Except playing for a bad football team.

wait I stand corrected, unless he applies to Duke then he's got nothing to worry about.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 03:22:00 pm »
If he avoids jail, someone will take him.  American athletics is a haven for the morally bankrupt.