Author Topic: will call for all shows?  (Read 6341 times)

Vas Deferens

Re: will call for all shows?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 01:03:00 pm »
so you got your answer from tickets.com 3 days ago but you still asked the same question here?

Originally posted by morecowbell:
  super idea. called them 3 days ago and they said the venue requested the will call only rule. hit me up with your next big one
(_|_)

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 01:13:00 pm »
Can't you pick up 9:30 Will-Call tickets any day before the show?  Not just the actual day of the show?

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 01:26:00 pm »
  super idea. called them 3 days ago and they said the venue requested the will call only rule. hit me up with your next big one
Or I can just stop offering you suggestions and let you try to figure it out on your own, because you seem to be doing a great job of it....oh wait, you asked us for help?  With an attitude like that, it's no wonder you don't have an answer yet.
27>34

eltee

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 01:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bombay Chutney:
  Can't you pick up 9:30 Will-Call tickets any day before the show?  Not just the actual day of the show?
I don't know. A question for Eddie or morecowbell.

morecowbell44

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 01:31:00 pm »
hey wanderlust featuring j. marshmallow warlock alpha cyber the 13th,

i'm just trying to get a straight answer from the staff there at 930.
 tickets.com said that it would have to be requested by the venue for that specific show if it came up on the interweb as "will call only". the staff there at 930 said they made no such requests yet every show it seems is turning up as "will call only".

all i'm looking for, wanderlust baby spice pokemon 8, is to see if this is an accident since no one seems to be saying it's a new policy and i've got a pretty rigorous schedule and would like the option of not having to give a stranger a copy of my credit card and drivers license if i need to bail on a show.

so wanderlust voltron centaur level 5, i'm sorry if my question seems bad or not cool or potion worthy or whatever but i'm just really trying to find a straight answer.

and vansmack, i seriously apologize for my tone being a little off, i meant no ill will.

vansmack

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 01:35:00 pm »
 and vansmack, i seriously apologize for my tone being a little off, i meant no ill will.
No worries.  I probably misread it too.

I hope you get your answer.  It is odd that the folks at the club have been silent on this one - they're usually quite helpful.
27>34

Vas Deferens

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2007, 01:50:00 pm »
Shadrach posted this one after someone asked the same thing:

"You can pick those tickets up anytime our box office is open. Bring your photo ID, credit card and confirmation number."

Originally posted by Bombay Chutney:
(_|_)

mbg73

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2007, 02:10:00 pm »
I totally follow morecowbell's line of questioning here, and it's a damn good question.  It might just be a tickets.com glitch, like a couple months ago when all 930 shows became 21+ on their site.  Given Shadrach's response, I'd say that's likely.  Being able to pick up your tickets from the club instead of having them mailed to you would work if you live in DC, but if you're in Baltimore, like me, it's a pain in the ass.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2007, 03:01:00 pm »
yeah strangely bizarre - but cowbell is right. i cant get any show to come up without picking up tix at the box office.

i know fairly recently i got my kaiser chiefs tix delivered to me. esp if im coming down for a show, there is no way i can deal with will-call only shows in case i cant make it. this will suck if tickets.com doesnt fix this (or whoever should fix it).
HeyLa

eltee

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2007, 03:15:00 pm »
Perhaps the option became locked after Pumpkins.  :D

vansmack

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2007, 03:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by xneverwherex:
  yeah strangely bizarre - but cowbell is right. i cant get any show to come up without picking up tix at the box office.

Just for clarification, are you talking about shows in NY too or just 9:30 shows?
27>34

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2007, 04:31:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:

Originally posted by xneverwherex:

Just for clarification, are you talking about shows in NY too or just 9:30 shows? [/b]
just 9:30 club shows. We dont use tickets.com in NYC only ticketweb and/or ticketmaster.
HeyLa

vansmack

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2007, 01:25:00 am »
For those that missed this in the FAQ Section:

Originally posted by Shadrach:
  There was some type of temporary glitch on Tickets.com's end. The problem has been fixed. Shipping is now available.
27>34

morecowbell44

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2007, 02:21:00 am »
do you know what can be done if you bought your tix during the glitch and would really like to physically hold them... and maybe squeeze them... and love them

Shadrach

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:00 am »
Alright folks here's the official word...

First, we're sorry if this issue inconvenienced anyone. As explained in the FAQ's there was some glitch on the part of Tickets.com that caused the problem. It has since been fixed.

If you purchased tickets during this period and the show you bought tickets for is at least 10 days out you can call Tickets.com and request that they change your method of delivery to mail. The number to call is (800) 352-0212.

Please have your credit card and confirmation number(s) handy when calling.

Again, we apologize for this minor inconvenience.