Author Topic: This Weekend?  (Read 2011 times)

HoyaSaxa03

This Weekend?
« on: December 08, 2004, 01:15:00 pm »
looking for some tips for my column, anyone know of any off-the-beaten path stuff going on this weekend?  anything you want to plug?
(o|o)

sonickteam2

Re: This Weekend?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 01:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  looking for some tips for my column, anyone know of any off-the-beaten path stuff going on this weekend?  
I am going to the Packers/Lions game at Lambeau Field this weekend.  :)

:D    :D

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 01:31:00 pm »
I'm hoping to finish reading "Mona Lisa Overdrive," and maybe start a new book... I'll probably do some laundry (I'm running out of clean socks) and perhaps pop by the National Gallery of Art.
_\|/_

TheWaz

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2004, 04:42:00 pm »
I am going to the Packers/Lions game at Lambeau Field this weekend.
n f'ing way that rules.  im from milwaukee, theres nothing cooler than lambeau field though!

eltee

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 06:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  looking for some tips for my column, anyone know of any off-the-beaten path stuff going on this weekend?  anything you want to plug?
I charge 3 cents per word.  ;)

azaghal1981

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 06:51:00 pm »
Umphrey's McGee and Brothers Past on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!! Been looking forward to this show since I first heard about it in september.
احمد

godsshoeshine

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2004, 07:43:00 pm »
the FIRST PLACE IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE washington wizards/knicks game on friday for me. sitting it the 100's too
o/\o

joeavrage

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2004, 10:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  the FIRST PLACE IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE washington wizards/knicks game on friday for me. sitting it the 100's too
How soon they fall...

godsshoeshine

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 11:14:00 pm »
see, i had to post that when i still could

seriously, i don't think a 6-8 seed in the playoffs is out of the question in the east, which would be progress. hell, one good month is progress
o/\o

Guiny

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2004, 12:27:00 am »
Here we go, people admitting they are Wizard fans now.   :roll:

joeavrage

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2004, 02:28:00 am »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  see, i had to post that when i still could

seriously, i don't think a 6-8 seed in the playoffs is out of the question in the east, which would be progress. hell, one good month is progress
Right, I saved the conference standings and made a few printouts while the Wizards were in first yesterday...figured I might not see that again in many a year.

shoot ur shot

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2004, 06:27:00 am »
E Street is playing the new Godard film, Notre Musique on friday! Gooooo seeee it. There is also the ongoing Godard retrospective at the National Gallery of Art's East Building.

Indie rap vets Camp Lo play Bohemian Caverns on saturday and Local DC metal gods Darkest Hour will bring the pain at black cat on sunday along with between the buried and me and medic, both very talented bands.

xcanuck

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2004, 11:12:00 am »
Travelling to Portland, OR to see the Weakerthans, Arcade Fire, and the Fembots. A maple syrup flavoured triple bill. Yum!