Author Topic: American Coupling Sucks  (Read 3931 times)

lily1

Re: American Coupling Sucks
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2003, 09:09:00 am »
agreed. richard coyle's character is fantastic. i still love the episode of the "meltie man".

Originally posted by vansmack:

You'd have to see the British version of Jeff Murdock to understand the brilliance of the original version.  He's outstanding. [/QB][/QUOTE]

lily1

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2003, 09:11:00 am »
weta is going to air, starting october 9, back to back episodes from 9-10 since a lot of people don't hve bbc america (like me). i wish weta would get the rights to the office! now that would be killer! and cold feet, espcially the final season.

Originally posted by Moon Mullins:

Good.  Anybody notice BBC America is running a Brit version 3 episode marathon tonight?  Think they saw the pilot and knew they had a chance to score tonight if enough said how bad it was in comparison?

I highly recommend those that haven't seen the brit version check it out. [/b]

Bags

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2003, 02:18:00 pm »
Lily, will you post a reminder about the Oct. 9th airings?  I'll *never* remember that, but would enjoy catching a couple of the original episodes.

Graz!

Originally posted by lily1:
  weta is going to air, starting october 9, back to back episodes from 9-10 since a lot of people don't hve bbc america (like me). i wish weta would get the rights to the office! now that would be killer! and cold feet, espcially the final season.

Originally posted by Moon Mullins:

Good.  Anybody notice BBC America is running a Brit version 3 episode marathon tonight?  Think they saw the pilot and knew they had a chance to score tonight if enough said how bad it was in comparison?

I highly recommend those that haven't seen the brit version check it out. [/b]
[/b]