Author Topic: The Cure Tickets  (Read 10073 times)

mindspeed

Re: The Cure Tickets
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2008, 01:30:00 pm »
Originally posted by -kat-:
  I'd love two tickets, but I don't foresee that happening any time soon. Damnit.
Go to ticketmaster right now.2 tickets in section 129 row G.That is 7 rows up from the floor right beside the stage.

serpent boy

« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2008, 01:06:00 am »
Ahh, I can't go to the show because I need to be at a conference. Plus, my fiancee is out of town.

I listed my tickets on eBay for $60 (starting bid). If anyone on the board wants to make a higher bid, PM me.

(Sorry, I never like to advertise stuff I'm selling on this board! I won't post the link.)

RustyOrgan

« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2008, 10:53:00 am »
Single ticket available:
 The Cure - Patriot Center 5/9/08 (FLOOR SEC-4 A 11)

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2008, 12:21:00 pm »
ok folks, apparently it's time to go over some forum rules again.  maybe most of y'all weren't around before the ticket exchange, when this place was a mess of ticket requests and offers on a regular basis, but it wasn't pretty.  that's why we have...wait for it...a ticket exchange forum.  i usually look the other way if there's a regular trying to help out another regular with a free spare or something like that, but we're starting to spiral away from that.

ok for this forum: "hey, they just released more tickets for __________."  

take it to the exchange: "i have tickets available for ___________."

if i let y'all get away with it, i have to let everyone.  not gonna do that.

walkonby

« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2008, 01:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by thatguy:
  ok folks, apparently it's time to go over some forum rules again.  maybe most of y'all weren't around before the ticket exchange, when this place was a mess of ticket requests and offers on a regular basis, but it wasn't pretty.  that's why we have...wait for it...a ticket exchange forum.  i usually look the other way if there's a regular trying to help out another regular with a free spare or something like that, but we're starting to spiral away from that.

ok for this forum: "hey, they just released more tickets for __________."  

take it to the exchange: "i have tickets available for ___________."

if i let y'all get away with it, i have to let everyone.  not gonna do that.
that guy who got beat up and killed, not near the black cat, was a big guy like you thatguy.  that scares me, guy.

jd930

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2008, 12:36:00 pm »
FYI, was just curious about ticket availability and pulled up Sec-6 floor, row J.

wml7

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2008, 01:19:00 pm »
I hope I can sell my extra at the show.  Damn you ticketmaster for still having tickets available.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2008, 01:42:00 pm »
I scored a floor ticket and a Section 101 ticket for $9.99 each in two seperate Ebay auctions from the same seller, no complaints.