Author Topic: Visiting Baltimore  (Read 21556 times)

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 03:00:00 pm »
Why would anyone even want to do touristy things here?  Baltimore is teh suck.  I'd leave if I only could.
 
 Things must be really bad in Texas if they're coming here for kicks.  Canada too!

K8teebug

  • Member
  • Posts: 4094
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 03:23:00 pm »
Baltimore rules.  I love it.  If you don't like it, you should leave.

ggw

  • Member
  • Posts: 14237
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 03:40:00 pm »
Baltimore: Get It On!!

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 03:48:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by K8teebug:
  Baltimore rules.  I love it.  If you don't like it, you should leave.
I tried to leave, but Maryland is like a black hole for me.  I seem to get away briefly at times, but true escape is impossible.

sonickteam2

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 03:51:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by The Jesus Nut:
  Why would anyone even want to do touristy things here?  Baltimore is teh suck.  I'd leave if I only could.
 
 
you dont even live in Baltimore.

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 03:52:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by the sonick:
  you dont even live in Baltimore.
I'm suburban pentinent.  I get most of the city perks: gang violence, toxic waste, etc...but little of the urban charm.

sonickteam2

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 03:58:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by The Jesus Nut:
   
Quote
Originally posted by the sonick:
  you dont even live in Baltimore.
I'm suburban pentinent.  I get most of the city perks: gang violence, toxic waste, etc...but little of the urban charm. [/b]
interesting.
 
    wait, no its not.

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 04:02:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by the sonick:
  interesting.
 
    wait, no its not.
I bow to your obviously superior weltanschauung, sir.  You are, indeed, the proverbial bee's bollocks.

sonickteam2

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 04:05:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by The Jesus Nut:
   
Quote
Originally posted by the sonick:
  interesting.
 
    wait, no its not.
I bow to your obviously superior weltanschauung, sir.  You are, indeed, the proverbial bee's bollocks. [/b]
why thank you!!!!!  send this man a Molson  ;)

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 04:06:00 pm »
<img src="http://www.mplate.com/images/Beer/Picture%20291.jpg" alt=" - " />
 
 and you

Sir HC

  • Member
  • Posts: 4059
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 04:08:00 pm »
Great Thai in columbia too.  Bangkok Delight right off of Rte. 100.  Go native Thai and live the pain.

Jaguar

  • Member
  • Posts: 3869
    • Air Atlantic Underground
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 04:15:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by The Jesus Nut:
   
Quote
Originally posted by K8teebug:
  Baltimore rules.  I love it.  If you don't like it, you should leave.
I tried to leave, but Maryland is like a black hole for me.  I seem to get away briefly at times, but true escape is impossible. [/b]
Same here. This hole in Hell gets worse every year with a few minor improvements for some to point out as highlights.
 
 Have you noticed that the only ones who tend to like Baltimore are a few people who don't live here? Accept for Sonick who has some weird, morbid fascination with the place since he left Canada. Wonder if he's on the mayor's payroll?
 
 Welcome to Baltimore, hon. Hope you brought your Texas street smarts with you because you are in Dodge City East now.
 
 I want to go to Austin to see The Black Angels, Experimental Aircraft, My Education, She, Sir and many other very cool bands.
#609

Fico

  • Guest
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 04:19:00 pm »
Wear a full body condom while in B'more...

K8teebug

  • Member
  • Posts: 4094
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 04:20:00 pm »
I grew up in b'more.

K8teebug

  • Member
  • Posts: 4094
Re: Visiting Baltimore
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 04:21:00 pm »
and I'll take a show at the ottobar over a bad sound, smoky ass, expensive drinks black cat any day.