Author Topic: oh . . . my . . . god . . . thank . . . you . . . jesus  (Read 4199 times)

HoyaSaxa03

Re: oh . . . my . . . god . . . thank . . . you . . . jesus
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2004, 12:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by tiffson:
  the sad thing is..i think it will sell out..with teenies and teenie stations such as hot995 talking about it every other song, they'll flock.

maybe we should consider going to stand outside and protest with some signs and have a keg party.
[tounge firmly in cheek]

how dare you rip into a musician like that! subjectivity like this should be roundly criticized and ridiculed! we were all one once and liked to listen to angsty music like the smiths and the cure!

this forum is not the place to cast aspersions upon hard-working folks with large fan bases.
(o|o)

xcanuck

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2004, 12:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by Frieda Slaves:
  ...Never woulda worked!  Madonna has roving bands of jammers on her payroll who roam outside the venues with Yagis.  If caught,  they'ld have suspended you by the ankles and whipped the soles of your feet with rubber hoses mercilessly.  You're very lucky.
You make that sounds like it's a BAD thing!  ;)

walkonby

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2004, 02:18:00 pm »
i remember hearing this story, that at a hillary duff concert somewhere last year, an elementary school principal was caught groping a teenie teen buttocks.  

"mangla" reigns supreme at these shows, and the show must go on.

Sir HC

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2004, 03:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by Frieda Slaves:

Originally posted by Sir HC:
  Back in 85 when Madonna played Merriweather and I was a stupid teen we went around outside with homemade (yeah Rhett!) t-shirts saying Madonna sucked.  Oh how we didn't realize that we had it good back then...

Still  better than that would be to find her mic's frequency and transmitt better lyrics yourself between songs.  Imagine taping a verse and at the end of the song when she goes to thank everyone that the lyrics come out again...
...Never woulda worked!  Madonna has roving bands of jammers on her payroll who roam outside the venues with Yagis.  If caught,  they'ld have suspended you by the ankles and whipped the soles of your feet with rubber hoses mercilessly.  You're very lucky. [/b]
If they whip me while they are topless, heck might be worth it.

Still someday I hope to get the transmitter thing going and have fun with Bono.

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2004, 04:06:00 pm »
  If they whip me while they are topless, heck might be worth it.

Now there's something you don't see every day, a sentence with both 'fun' & 'Bono' in it at the same time!

Jaguär

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2004, 11:08:00 pm »
Do it!!!

Maybe lace some Hitler in there as I've always thought of Bono as some Rock and Roll Hitler.

walkonby

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2004, 01:20:00 pm »
dare i bite my own tongue to feel the cold blood bile of blond hoes on parade.

miss thing has sold out all the floor seats.

walkonby

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2005, 01:52:00 pm »
what . . . ever   (snap, snap, in the air: z formation)

i'll bring my own pre-cued applause on digital set-up, ready to go, if i have to.

i wish my dad had said he liked my breasts!!

walkonby

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2005, 02:00:00 pm »
and just so you know, i'm better than anvil latrine.  i can ride a skateboard, too!!

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2005, 02:22:00 pm »
Damn!   My bid didn't win the evil hot pocket!  

(Note: Watch video)