Author Topic: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama  (Read 13744 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2008, 04:12:00 pm »
Meh, we'll see how it goes. My grandfather always offers helps but whenever we talk to him you can see him in his head plugging his ears and stomping around like a child until he gets a chance to yell.

Its dumb.
‼‼?‼‼

Guiny

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2008, 04:16:00 pm »
It's not dumb, it's childish, like you said in an earlier post.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2008, 04:21:00 pm »
Thanks for the advice all. It's very much appreciated.
‼‼?‼‼

manimtired

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2008, 04:35:00 pm »
plant meth on his person and set him up.

walkonby

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2008, 04:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by manimtired:
  no it wasnt
yeah rly.  perhaps post of the minute.

Cali

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008, 05:30:00 pm »
document everything and convince your mom to move out with the kids. would also do what kvinyl suggested and seek professional advice to find out what the options are.

anarchist

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:00 pm »
obama's not a communist.  he is a black panther and a muslim.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2008, 08:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  DFA, you need to get the fuck out of the house.

And your mother needs to grow a spine and do the same, with children in tow.
yup.  what charlie said, charlie.  that's a really shitty situation you're in and you have my sympathies.  if what you say is true, your step dad is a manipulative asshole.  the fact that you're sticking around for your sisters' sakes is pretty cool, but you should plan an exit strategy.

if you want to be confrontational: maybe provide some research showing that his taxes won't go up by $5000?  you could point him to sources that shows that his taxes should go *down* under obama's plan.  undoubtedly he'll claim all those articles are false, at which point ask him to back his beliefs... hint, tell him "my drinking buddies told me so" doesn't constitute proof.  eventually/hopefully, he'll have to admit that he can't be certain, or he'll have to admit that he's certain without being able to prove it.

i'm probably over-stepping here, and i say this knowing nothing about your situation, but it sounds like you need to have a word with you mom about how intolerable this is.  this man sounds abusive and isn't providing a decent home environment.  what kind of an example is he providing to your sisters?  great way of encouraging democracy, a fundamental american value, btw.

an dobviously, don't let him eat any more of your food.
<sig>

Samantha

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2008, 11:31:00 pm »
he could poison it first

vansmack

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2008, 11:38:00 pm »
http://taxcut.barackobama.com/

Then move out, because this really isn't about Barack Obama.
27>34

manimtired

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2008, 12:03:00 am »
sick link to his website dood

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2008, 02:54:00 am »
Originally posted by sweetcell:

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  DFA, you need to get the fuck out of the house.

And your mother needs to grow a spine and do the same, with children in tow.
yup.  what charlie said, charlie.  that's a really shitty situation you're in and you have my sympathies.  if what you say is true, your step dad is a manipulative asshole.  the fact that you're sticking around for your sisters' sakes is pretty cool, but you should plan an exit strategy.

if you want to be confrontational: maybe provide some research showing that his taxes won't go up by $5000?  you could point him to sources that shows that his taxes should go *down* under obama's plan.  undoubtedly he'll claim all those articles are false, at which point ask him to back his beliefs... hint, tell him "my drinking buddies told me so" doesn't constitute proof.  eventually/hopefully, he'll have to admit that he can't be certain, or he'll have to admit that he's certain without being able to prove it.

i'm probably over-stepping here, and i say this knowing nothing about your situation, but it sounds like you need to have a word with you mom about how intolerable this is.  this man sounds abusive and isn't providing a decent home environment.  what kind of an example is he providing to your sisters?  great way of encouraging democracy, a fundamental american value, btw.

an dobviously, don't let him eat any more of your food. [/b]
He is absolutely a manipulative prick bastard piece fo shit. Do not get me wrong I have been around him since I was 6, I love the man and honestly appreciate everything he did for me growing up but Im not 6 anymore and he will never see that and he only sees the negative on life. It is an absolutely horrible environment to be in and all I can really care for is for him to seperate his mine and my mothers problems from my sisters. They don't need to hear racist remarks, they don't need to hear about his grudges with his brothers, his job woes and just about any and every curse word.

And no one can tell him he's wrong is the worst part of it all. Thanks again for all the advice and I am doing and have done research on Obama's tax plans and even what McCain didn't sign and Obama did. There is literally, emotionallly, physically and figuratively no way to get through to him.
‼‼?‼‼

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2008, 03:23:00 am »
Man up and find a place to live.
FUKIT

thirsty moore

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2008, 10:10:00 am »
Given that there is no way to communicate with this individual, I wouldn't bother laying down facts in front of him.  It would be a frustrating experience that wouldn't accomplish anything positive.  

Do have your story straight though if the conversation comes up again.

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove1979:
 And no one can tell him he's wrong is the worst part of it all. Thanks again for all the advice and I am doing and have done research on Obama's tax plans and even what McCain didn't sign and Obama did. There is literally, emotionallly, physically and figuratively no way to get through to him.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2008, 12:55:00 pm »
precisely
‼‼?‼‼