Author Topic: what do you work out to?  (Read 2780 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: what do you work out to?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 02:24:00 pm »
no, not at all. plenty of other fans of electronica on here.  but i recognize that the downtempo and trance that i listen to are pretty obscure, even for this board (exception made for azaghal, but i suspect there very very little that he doesn't listen to).  

but since you've expressed interest, lately i've been listening to: minilogue, freaked frequency, kularis, tristan, solar fields, prometheus, human blue, bamboo forest, and various compilations (dj bim, groove machines and grooveydelika on current rotation).

cue the haters.
<sig>

K8teebug

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 04:04:00 pm »
Pulp songs for running:

"Do you remember the first time"
 "Lipgloss"
 "She's a Lady"
 "Babies"

For some reason. I've also been listening to Battles.

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 07:09:00 pm »
Confession:

I totally work out to Pulp, too.

And usually end up listening to the Clash, and other upbeat dancey things on shuffle...depends on my mood, though.

sonickteam2

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2008, 09:13:00 am »
Originally posted by sweetcell:

but since you've expressed interest, lately i've been listening to: minilogue, freaked frequency, kularis, tristan, solar fields, prometheus, human blue, bamboo forest, and various compilations (dj bim, groove machines and grooveydelika on current rotation).

cue the haters.
some of the more ambient stuff, ie minilogue, who i have heard of, and solar fields, whom i havent but assume that its ambient from the name, i am not into , you are right.  

a DJ friend of mine used to spin in Eastern Europe a lot back in the late 90s. I have a good amount of promo records from psy-trance/tech house djs from back then you may find interesting.